RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Holy shit! I was expecting another 3 years for an update but that 'Latest Updates' came out the ass in a few months if that!

A welcome surprise...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
2 years in development, 8 updates, a story about a tortured angel from hell so clearly shouldn't be any morality issues, but the lewdest tag up there is stripping?
Took the dev long enough, but it's here, we've finally got some real lewds :BootyTime:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Holy shit! I was expecting another 3 years for an update but that 'Latest Updates' came out the ass in a few months if that!

A welcome surprise...
I thought the same... You may not be quite so excited after you see how long it takes you to read it. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 2942335

Iirc Ghost is one of the multiple personalities that the Mc creates in hell, right? Does Ghost gain control over Mc's body?
Sadly he does for some period(s) of time and he has his own plans and the MC isn't even aware of it at this point. I had a slight hope, that we would get rid of Ghost when the MC got annoyed and angry at Ghost and pushed him against a wall (they were again in MC's mind, obviously). But no, the MC spared him and close to the end of the update Ghost took over and it ended in a cliffhanger.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Sadly he does for some period(s) of time and he has his own plans and the MC isn't even aware of it at this point. I had a slight hope, that we would get rid of Ghost when the MC got annoyed and angry at Ghost and pushed him against a wall (they were again in MC's mind, obviously). But no, the MC spared him and close to the end of the update Ghost took over and it ended in a cliffhanger.
OMG it keeps getting worst. This has to be the worst writer in all of AVNs, what a waste of such high quality renders

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

June 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version chapter 4 public
Edit: enhanced the Mod with v4.0a and added cheat options and an info screen for the game points

Download Mod v4.0a (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v4.0a (~344MB)
Workupload -
Info: please uninstall the former, old v3.0 port from me before installing this one.
Also old saves will probably not work. Sorry about that.
(here a save from the start of ch4: Link)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2673998 View attachment 2673999 View attachment 2674000 View attachment 2674001 View attachment 2674005 View attachment 2674006
Please update your mod for chap. 5!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: MikeOG

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
yeah I'd say 1/4 of the update ghost is in control
LeonardoDiCaprio.png
So practically with every new update the Mc is becoming more of a loser than before, instead of gaining power and controlling Ghost, he is being controlled, that's hilarious.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are the same person, but if the player has no control over what Ghost does and the main character does not know what he does, it is practically as if the Mc were controlled by someone else. (That's why I don't like games that have multiple personalities where the main one has no control over the others, or where they affect the Mc without any control from the player)

Thanks for the answers.

Last edited:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Is there any sex scenes? if not: Will there be any sex scenes?
I don' remember and don't want to download if there is none.
kid-looking-around-with-confused-face-94bs99uz29yie8c8.gif

Reactions: MikeOG
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes