Jun 21, 2023
in that case, calling God father doesn't seem correct either. I'm assuming it was God, the holy sack of shit that he is, that made every angel and Emma, the clueless women, helping to form their personalities. and yes, I really wanna see MC punch God in his smug omnipotent face
I will have to assume that father isn't God here but leader of angels. Like Lucifer, Michael someone who's really powerful but not omnipotent. Because beating An omnipotent Being is impossible as He has power over all things(material and immaterial).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
$40 right now, get ready to wait a while, unless someone bits the bullet

I learned my lesson from another game already

Mar 5, 2023
:cool:Keep it in your pants. :LOL:This is only BETA version:ROFLMAO:. (pun intended).
By next month we shall get the public release; perhaps.
Anyway, it'll be another "Ghost" takeover and MC's period fever dream over some "auntie" for sure. Story has gone down the drain - since First iteration, visuals have surely improved.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
:cool:Keep it in your pants. :LOL:This is only BETA version:ROFLMAO:. (pun intended).
By next month we shall get the public release; perhaps.
Anyway, it'll be another "Ghost" takeover and MC's period fever dream over some "auntie" for sure. Story has gone down the drain - since First iteration, visuals have surely improved.
That's a very BOLD statement by you. Ba dum tss.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
anyone else getting the vibe that MC is the Lucifer archetype? God threw him to hell because he was different, MC went on a massive rampage killing everything in sight, decided he was tired of hell, and refuses to kiss God's ass. it makes sense

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
anyone else getting the vibe that MC is the Lucifer archetype? God threw him to hell because he was different, MC went on a massive rampage killing everything in sight, decided he was tired of hell, and refuses to kiss God's ass. it makes sense
A bit but I don't think there any resemblance between MC and Lucifer other than being thrown out of Heaven. Remember MC was destined to be killed in the castle but survived this survival of his is why everyone is being frantic about that MC is end of universe and such shit.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
A bit but I don't think there any resemblance between MC and Lucifer other than being thrown out of Heaven. Remember MC was destined to be killed in the castle but survived this survival of his is why everyone is being frantic about that MC is end of universe and such shit.
either way, there is a cosmic beatdown coming God's way. we know MC can copy powers so it's just a matter of to what extent he can do it. hopefully that 1 smug angel that tried to start shit gets his ass beat first. smug bastard deserves it

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
either way, there is a cosmic beatdown coming God's way. we know MC can copy powers so it's just a matter of to what extent he can do it. hopefully that 1 smug angel that tried to start shit gets his ass beat first. smug bastard deserves it
I just hope that Dev do not nerf MC in any power's department.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I just hope that Dev do not nerf MC in any power's department.
With that kind of power there will always be situations where you have to wonder "why didn't he use this" or "he should've done this" etc.

But it's a story.... At this point. The MC could elitmate all life on the planet and exist in parallel dimension.... But that wouldn't make for a good story.

Reactions: | Vee |
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes