| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't think we actually did beat him up. while we did imagine doing it, maybe we saw him with scars to give us some form of control. as for what he is, only dev knows that. also I still think killing him off could mean getting rid of the other 2 since they are parts of MC's personality so getting rid of 1 part means getting rid of them as well to regain some type of mental balance
I think we did beat him up. Why? bcz there are obvious facts that at least Ghost is real (pointing at Nyks room in hell, Gaining MC's control, goes on observing MC closely, shutting down Emma when Emma entered MC's memories, last but not Least giving/triggering MC power/s at the start, etc). But i don't believe that we can kill Ghost as he is much more conscious than Luna and the other one(forgot his name).

Also other thing could be that MC is himself Ghost. Meaning unconsciously MC gave some of his conscious to Ghost and when MC was on the brink of death Ghost gave MC powers as he was observing MC for centuries and able to understand MC and his powers so at that point Ghost's only option was to save MC so Ghost do not die along side MC.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I think we did beat him up. Why? bcz there are obvious facts that at least Ghost is real (pointing at Nyks room in hell, Gaining MC's control, goes on observing MC closely, shutting down Emma when Emma entered MC's memories, last but not Least giving/triggering MC power/s at the start, etc). But i don't believe that we can kill Ghost as he is much more conscious than Luna and the other one(forgot his name).

Also other thing could be that MC is himself Ghost. Meaning unconsciously MC gave some of his conscious to Ghost and when MC was on the brink of death Ghost gave MC powers as he was observing MC for centuries and able to understand MC and his powers so at that point Ghost's only option was to save MC so Ghost do not die along side MC.
Going to leave my thoughts behind a spoiler since it covers major plot points leading up to chapter 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Going to leave my thoughts behind a spoiler since it covers major plot points leading up to chapter 4.
My best guess as to who Ghost is revolves around MC's power to copy other powers. We've seen that MC already copied Emma's powers and could subconsciously use them, whose to say he didn't also copy God's power and create Ghost? This could also be the reason God banished him to Hell considering MC is too dangerous to exist on Earth and in Heaven - as is indicative of his rampage through Hell and the ease at which he nearly slaughtered Azel while being crippled by schizophrenia.
MC didn't copied God powers bcz he didn't had any powers at that time(Emma mentions this too), when he was thrown into the Hell. It is mentioned so the real reason why MC was tossed in Hell is not cleared even in this version. Doubt it if this will be revealed soon at least not till halfway of story and the story is Pretty much all over the placed as we simply don't know full picture YET.

And other things which i mentioned are simply subjective but I think MC first created Ghost than Luna and Arkas were created because there is mentioned that they were created by MC not specified But i may be miles away from the original plot.

We'll see in coming chapters.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

June 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version chapter 4 public
Edit: enhanced the Mod with v4.0a and added cheat options and an info screen for the game points

Download Mod v4.0a (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v4.0a (~344MB)
Workupload -
Info: please uninstall the former, old v3.0 port from me before installing this one.
Also old saves will probably not work. Sorry about that.
(here a save from the start of ch4: Link)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2673998 View attachment 2673999 View attachment 2674000 View attachment 2674001 View attachment 2674005 View attachment 2674006
Hi, I'm not sure if this error has been fixed or found yet, but I noticed in this image using the 0x52_URM tool, that the first choice gives a devil point instead of an angel. Regards.

screenshot0008.png

Reactions: KoGa3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Interesting, though MC would have needed to be physical with god at some point...in order to copy God's power (and God doesn't seem to be the hugging type towards MC)? Also, MC was just a small child at the time he was banished...and any of other angels hugs MC might have had before being taken away, did nothing to his power. And when the angel of death picked him up and dropped him off in hell...why didn't MC copy her powers at that time? I think it took Ghost's interaction many years later to jump start MC's power, at least that is what it seemed to transpire in the story events.

Maybe Ghost is some kind of unknown entity that latched on to MC, in hopes use MC's power to get what Ghost wants? Though, it's very concerning that Ghost can control MC body and power without him even knowing it is happening.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Interesting, though MC would have needed to be physical with god at some point...in order to copy God's power (and God doesn't seem to be the hugging type towards MC)? Also, MC was just a small child at the time he was banished...and any of other angels hugs MC might have had before being taken away, did nothing to his power. And when the angel of death picked him up and dropped him off in hell...why didn't MC copy her powers at that time? I think it took Ghost's interaction many years later to jump start MC's power, at least that is what it seemed to transpire in the story events.

Maybe Ghost is some kind of unknown entity that latched on to MC, in hopes use MC's power to get what Ghost wants? Though, it's very concerning that Ghost can control MC body and power without him even knowing it is happening.
it could be a certain event was needed in order to awaken his power. we can see that as a child he couldn't fly despite Raphael being close to his age and she had no problems with flying. maybe MC is unique among all the angels in the fact that God couldn't see his future until it was too late. maybe that's why MC was sent to hell. maybe in this game, MC is meant to be similar to Lucifer in that despite being an angel, both were sent to hell and never allowed to enter heaven again out of some kind of fear or concern that they could be a threat

Apr 30, 2023
Well it is not clear to me yet why "God" sent mc to hell. Maybe at some point god saw that mc could be a potential threat for him in the future and had to get rid of him before anything happens. 'Cause the ability to basically copy anyone's power just by touching them is just OP. Emma said that she'd never had seen such thing before. But still this op power must have some sort of weakness maybe. This game is so captivating, and the story is well written so far.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well it is not clear to me yet why "God" sent mc to hell. Maybe at some point god saw that mc could be a potential threat for him in the future and had to get rid of him before anything happens. 'Cause the ability to basically copy anyone's power just by touching them is just OP. Emma said that she'd never had seen such thing before. But still this op power must have some sort of weakness maybe. This game is so captivating, and the story is well written so far.
to be honest, we don't know if MC can copy Emma and God's powers. both are incredibly power beings but beyond that, not a clue if MC can copy them. as for MC's ability, its weakness could be that MC doesn't have powers like the other angels do and he can only copy them

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
to be honest, we don't know if MC can copy Emma and God's powers. both are incredibly power beings but beyond that, not a clue if MC can copy them. as for MC's ability, its weakness could be that MC doesn't have powers like the other angels do and he can only copy them
He can copy Emma's power but not sure about "God" as MC is affecting Emma through his scent too just like Emma and she confirms it herself.

As for weakness may be that he cannot control those powers to the extent of original owner of power, just speculating. But the advantage that MC would've is that he can control many powers instead of one power and that will give him massive edge on opponent.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
He can copy Emma's power but not sure about "God" as MC is affecting Emma through his scent too just like Emma and she confirms it herself.

As for weakness may be that he cannot control those powers to the extent of original owner of power, just speculating. But the advantage that MC would've is that he can control many powers instead of one power and that will give him massive edge on opponent.
the weakness could also be that he can't use them for long amounts of time and not as effectively as the original owners

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
the weakness could also be that he can't use them for long amounts of time and not as effectively as the original owners
This might be the case but in my opinion nit likely bcz in hell when MC goes berserk his fight went on for many days(if not weeks, do not remember exact no.). but another case could be more powers= more stress on MC's body or something like that so in that case MC wouldn't be able to use them for long time. So you could be right in this scenario.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
4 chapters and just teasing ? not a single sex scene ?
These supposed "LIs" have great renders, designs, outfits and they are a wasted potential.
A lot of the interactions feel dragged out just for the sake of doing it and to not have a single intimate scene

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Guessing from posts asking about updates with no replies means none planned(or at least not announcing timeline yet). I was also wondering about Ghost, and if he is like a demon able to posses while MC sleeps (and I said like a demon not A demon)? I also wondered about reason for his ejection from heaven as well could his father have been jealous? I reached last Therapy session with Ghost appearance to get a content end so no idea either on what happens, and what is a dream or real. LOL actually I have a hard time figuring out if any of it is real maybe he is still in hell being tortured and dreaming all this.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes