lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Last update literally came a month ago, why are so many people asking when's the new one coming out?
Probably sometime early 2024.
There, question answered.
Not sure only seen how many asked and, not see too many thread pages back only last 5 or so. Following questions and answers to see if I missed something. I was not commenting on anything other than my own observation of the thread pages I had seen past that, and very 1st page only read first few posts.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Not sure only seen how many asked and, not see too many thread pages back only last 5 or so. Following questions and answers to see if I missed something. I was not commenting on anything other than my own observation of the thread pages I had seen past that, and very 1st page only read first few posts.
First post on every VN has date of the last update.
In general, it's very accurate (unless the game goes through rewrites, then it's useless).

Depending on the dev, it's 4-6 months per update, sometimes longer. Some devs have shorter updates, more frequent. This one is standard, so I wouldn't expect anything before late december or Jan/Feb 2024.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
In general, it's very accurate (unless the game goes through rewrites, then it's useless).

Depending on the dev, it's 4-6 months per update, sometimes longer. Some devs have shorter updates, more frequent. This one is standard, so I wouldn't expect anything before late december or Jan/Feb 2024.
Yeah sorry most time I am just looking through posts and reading comments to see if it worth time to try. I always forget to look at Date by Developers name of upload. Other times if played a bit looking for something I may have missed due to choices, and or end of content.

SympoTaz

Jul 25, 2022

This makes me sad.
One of the best VN's I have played for both its story/renders. Knew the Dev was a single university student but hoped other people hopped on the project due to how good it is to make the updates more frequent,

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Man this story stopped making sense around chapter 2 wtf happened?
Kinda flashes from one point to another while playing making it hard to tell sometimes, but hey developer is one telling story even if some of us get lost. Maybe eventually it will make sense (probably) to the ones it confuses with flashes into all new scene out of nowhere.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah specially when the female Li,s in the game make zero sense

Well after the latest update at least we gotten a weak ass exuse from some Li ,s

Still not enough for me to be on good terms with any of them

Specially not the mother figure like man how she trying way too hard to get with the mc

At least now she knows what the mc went trough

But that should have been obvious to her like the minute he got sent to hell

Like wtf why did every female character in the game think the mc went on a holiday in hell and nothing bad happend

They just brushed it off and thought he was gud down there

Like its hell what u expect would happen specially since he was just a kid when he got put there

But nope the Mother figure had to get inside the mind of the mc to get a glimpse of what happend smh

The only two remotly good Li,s are the imaginary one and the one that got killed offf :ROFLMAO:

And maybe some of that bs college girls can be decent Li

But the rest of the main Li,s need a hell of a lot of pleading for forgivness to get me to like them again

Not to mention how the mc went from a bad ass to a beta simp mc was ridiculous

Like man were did his backbone go from the first part of the story to now

Probally got voted on that the MC needed a change caus he was too dark and alpha

and they probally voted for a college setting too :ROFLMAO:

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah specially when the female Li,s in the game make zero sense

Well after the latest update at least we gotten a weak ass exuse from some Li ,s

Still not enough for me to be on good terms with any of them

Specially not the mother figure like man how she trying way too hard to get with the mc

At least now she knows what the mc went trough

But that should have been obvious to her like the minute he got sent to hell

Like wtf why did every female character in the game think the mc went on a holiday in hell and nothing bad happend

They just brushed it off and thought he was gud down there

Like its hell what u expect would happen specially since he was just a kid when he got put there

But nope the Mother figure had to get inside the mind of the mc to get a glimpse of what happend smh

The only two remotly good Li,s are the imaginary one and the one that got killed offf :ROFLMAO:

And maybe some of that bs college girls can be decent Li

But the rest of the main Li,s need a hell of a lot of pleading for forgivness to get me to like them again

Not to mention how the mc went from a bad ass to a beta simp mc was ridiculous

Like man were did his backbone go from the first part of the story to now

Probally got voted on that the MC needed a change caus he was too dark and alpha

and they probally voted for a college setting too :ROFLMAO:
Totally right. I fully agree. We will get the possibility to go "Evil" Alpha route tho.. Even if it takes some time. We atleast got just a little of it back the last update. But yeah you are right, we need MUCH more.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't really think we will get an Evil alpha route for MC any time soon. How the story is progressing it's might not be feasible and DEV might give him a last push to dive into the evil route(Maybe using Ghost, as we don't know if he is in favor of MC or not).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its just a bit weird seeing the mc act like a little bitch tho

After such a bad ass first part of the game

He barely stands up against his sisters or the mom

Well the mother has some super power to control people emotions or some stuff

But still the MC needs to man up ... And we need to have at least some choices to say nope to certain Li ,s instead of being all friendly with them :ROFLMAO:

Apr 27, 2023
Its just a bit weird seeing the mc act like a little bitch tho

After such a bad ass first part of the game

He barely stands up against his sisters or the mom

Well the mother has some super power to control people emotions or some stuff

But still the MC needs to man up ... And we need to have at least some choices to say nope to certain Li ,s instead of being all friendly with them :ROFLMAO:
Just wanna ask who's his mother?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
I'm assuming its between Fast Burn(Low Resistance) to Average Resistance depending on the girls but given the circumstances the MC might not even try so might very well be a slow burn due to MC's current Character

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know if the term mother is correct, but the hot blonde is the one that would come to be.
in that case, calling God father doesn't seem correct either. I'm assuming it was God, the holy sack of shit that he is, that made every angel and Emma, the clueless women, helping to form their personalities. and yes, I really wanna see MC punch God in his smug omnipotent face

• Angry
Reactions: OleJackRipper
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes