michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What doesnt make sense is the fact the mc turned from a bad ass to a beta puppy mc

And the fact he so quickly gets friendly with all the females of his supposed family pissed me off even more

Even with that weak ass exuse we got from the latest update a long while back

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
What doesnt make sense is the fact the mc turned from a bad ass to a beta puppy mc

And the fact he so quickly gets friendly with all the females of his supposed family pissed me off even more

Well to be fair, the MC was under the spell of Emma's power. Her power soothes him.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well to be fair, the MC was under the spell of Emma's power. Her power soothes him.
I know just saying that power of hers is a big problem in this game making the mc a beta

And i hope we can at least get some choices to wich character to pursue and not get into relations with LI

Caus its pretty weird having to see the mc become a puppy following the female characters caus hes under the mother figure spell

Even tho he was upset with them

It would make sense down the line not just straight in episode 2

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I know just saying that power of hers is a big problem in this game making the mc a beta

And i hope we can at least get some choices to wich character to pursue and not get into relations with LI

Caus its pretty weird having to see the mc become a puppy following the female characters caus hes under the mother figure spell

Even tho he was upset with them

It would make sense down the line not just straight in episode 2
We would need at least an episode or two and than MC will be at position where he can shut down Emma's power. Even now he can influence Emma using her power so things will be different in an episode or two (at the pace which story is moving on).

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
With that kind of power there will always be situations where you have to wonder "why didn't he use this" or "he should've done this" etc.

But it's a story.... At this point. The MC could elitmate all life on the planet and exist in parallel dimension.... But that wouldn't make for a good story.
I agree but by nerf I meant that MC should be able to use/control power to the extent of original user. Not like "Oh MC you cannot use my power as I use or four hour's continuously or your attacks/defense are not like mine, yours are weaker" this kinda nerf.

AndrewWthe2.

Apr 13, 2020

That... and the decisions being in least impactful places... for example.. you can not decide whether to talk to the psychiatrist but hey... decide if you like your moms outfit or not... like what... well... hope dies last... we'll see what becomes of this

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.5 Patreon] [WhiteBear] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

NOTE you also need to download the attached file and drop it into the /game folder.

Universal: Ch.4 -> Ch.5 [556 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.5 Patreon] [WhiteBear] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.4 -> Ch.5 [556 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
didn't work, ended where the last update ended.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FFS I see the problem. the dev changed the ch.4.rpy too. I over looked that when making the patch.
Drop the attached rpy in the game folder and overwrite. Then it should work.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes