Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Renders are amazing, but I get an error that takes me back to the main menu every time I try to enter the garage or reply to a text on the phone. Will give it a couple of updates before I try again.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Thats quite a good content for the first realeas. Aunts comment about mom make me wonder wheter or not i should continue(not fan of ntr), but good thing dev cleared it out, so that ntr discussion is closed.
Btw, wheter we choose more revealing or not, moms dress is the same.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I tried this just now. The renders look great, the dialogs seem fairly natural, the writing seems okay. Unfortunately, the navigation is a mess. After meeting Kiera at the pool, I couldn't find my way back to the hall to go to bed. The only door I saw led to the garage, and caused an error when I clicked on it.
This looks like it has a lot of potential, but as it is, it's unplayable. I'll check back in in a few versions to see if things have been improved.
Oh, and before someone says, "Oh, you just have to click here.", that's not the point. Navigation should be effortless in a game. If it's possible to miss something as basic as how to go back to your room, it's poorly designed and needs to be fixed.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
story and characters have a lot of promise but the house navigation is very confusing. Also the MC having a literal 2 foot dick is really bad

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Played it for about half an hour.
Just clicking , nothing happening.
No fapping , overall boring.
Deleted.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I tried this just now. The renders look great, the dialogs seem fairly natural, the writing seems okay. Unfortunately, the navigation is a mess. After meeting Kiera at the pool, I couldn't find my way back to the hall to go to bed. The only door I saw led to the garage, and caused an error when I clicked on it.
This looks like it has a lot of potential, but as it is, it's unplayable. I'll check back in in a few versions to see if things have been improved.
Oh, and before someone says, "Oh, you just have to click here.", that's not the point. Navigation should be effortless in a game. If it's possible to miss something as basic as how to go back to your room, it's poorly designed and needs to be fixed.
Or the player isn't bright enough to check the sides of the screen to see where to navigatte to?

I had maybe 5 seconds of effort to get away from the pool and back to Ravens room and bed. The dev can't think for people, and I'd prefer that dev efort be used to make the game better, add renders, etc, than try to make an interface that is idiot proof or thinks for you to do simple navigation.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Agree, navigation could usue more work, especially when the giant "6 room option" screen comes up and where we need to go is NOT on there. And agree about the length of the cock. Shrink it a bit, it's nicer when the MC can go balls deep, and not have the last 10%-20% of the cock out because it's too long. Girth is better than length anyway, so...

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
After meeting Kiera at the pool, I couldn't find my way back to the hall to go to bed. The only door I saw led to the garage, and caused an error when I clicked on it.
Or the player isn't bright enough to check the sides of the screen to see where to navigatte to?
Nah, I have to actually agree with zephrates there, I had the same problem. Didn't take me five minutes, but longer than I had liked. You can only go back to the hall by choosing "back" in the top left of the navigation, there is no screen side or door that leads to the hall. That is not intuitive.

Reactions: zephrates

zephrates

May 12, 2017

I had maybe 5 seconds of effort to get away from the pool and back to Ravens room and bed. The dev can't think for people, and I'd prefer that dev efort be used to make the game better, add renders, etc, than try to make an interface that is idiot proof or thinks for you to do simple navigation.
I checked the sides of the screen, as was mentioned in the tutorial. I did not check the corners, as was NOT mentioned. Intuitive navigation is integral to making a playable game. I provided feedback to the developer, to hopefully help him improve his game. You provided insults. Congratulations.

Reactions: dingdong84

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Played it for about half an hour.
Just clicking , nothing happening.
No fapping , overall boring.
Deleted.
Lol It is a Demo!!!!! For your information had you stuck with it, there is an intercourse scene, with many renders and multiple positions. You were impatient your bad and not the Devs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I hate NTR for the sake of NTR, but Alex's imagination, of Nicole Fucking another man I thought was appropriate, and not an NTR scene. Just like those who got upset at the thought of Nicole having sex with another, he fantasized an outcome that did not exist. Maybe if the team did a less explicit scene it would have been better. Drop the Harcore images and the Creampie.

I definitely will subscribe to this one hopefully others will to so this game unlike so many others does not fall by the wayside. hint hint hint.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It is already a Ren'Py game mate but I believe you are asking about the linear VN version. To be honest we had that idea for a while and we are still keeping it on the back burner but time will tell.

About the NTR stuff I am pretty shocked about the backlash thats been going on here actually. There is no ''actual'' NTR in the game and frankly we are not thinking about including any however there is one scene, a dream sequence, where MC imagines a scenario thanks to a previous conversation with a character. Its purely made to enhance narrative but I will most definitely add the NTR tag for this release after the F95 Staff clears us since its been a problem for some people. To be honest, we didn't even think about that sequence that much and didn't think that it would be enough to include NTR tag.
We will not add the tag.

I mean tags are for describe substantial contents in the game. A short dream is not.
The level of obsession about NTR in this forum has reached levels that are simply unbelievable and frankly concerning.

A picture of the 10 years ago with one of the characters holding tha hand of a dude ... NTR :eek:

Thanks

hacer

Oct 23, 2017
Great Work! The renders look good to me, definitely will give it a try rn.
BTW after looking at the preview, i think you should add "milf" tag as well.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't have any opinion about ntr or not ntr here, because I haven't reached that scene yet.
I mean tags are for describe substantial contents in the game.
That is good(?) to know. Until now I was under the impression that everything that is in the game has to be tagged. I had some games displaying a tag for something I was after that was only parenthetically in the game and got the answer back then, that - as I said - every little bit of everything needs to be tagged. :unsure: :unsure:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This has everything of a lousy sandbox. Bad navigation. Bad renders. Bad story well what I saw of it. The renders are badily lit and grainy. Sorry but there it is.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add the option for the player to rename the mc and add content for the mc hooking up with the mother route.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I really hope that a harem route will be added sooner or later . other wise this game is not for me .
not that I really want all women,because if there is any slut I leave her out of the harem since I don't like that kind of woman

But I prefer harem,because then I don't need to repeat the game several times just for a different woman since my time is short for playing. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes