Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 15, 2021
A classic debut with a mc who comes from afar as we like them, the characters are attaching a preference for raven. I just hope that the event will not be too repetitive like sandboxes in general An other important thing about sandboxes, is that they often require grinding, I don't mind grinding as long as they are not boring.

Mar 28, 2018
Damn, this is why I read threads before commenting. I spent like over half an hour reading the thread just not to make a rash comment. I see people commenting about the NTR problem, I investigate. I drop games with NTR tags for obvious reasons and as my username suggest Im here for that lol. But glad to hear(read actually lol) that it was just a fantasy and did not actually happen.

I dropped a game because of a toxic thread comunity(even the devs are toxic) but from reading the threads, the devs are so patient and understanding (though some toxic people are unavoidable). Hope that your game will be successful ;)

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Damn, this is why I read threads before commenting. I spent like over half an hour reading the thread just not to make a rash comment. I see people commenting about the NTR problem, I investigate. I drop games with NTR tags for obvious reasons and as my username suggest Im here for that lol. But glad to hear(read actually lol) that it was just a fantasy and did not actually happen.

I dropped a game because of a toxic thread comunity(even the devs are toxic) but from reading the threads, the devs are so patient and understanding (though some toxic people are unavoidable). Hope that your game will be successful ;)
Thank you so much for your kind comment mate <3 By the way did you check out our latest post on the patreon . Just a simple WIP shot from the upcoming OneShot open to public.

Reactions: Virgin Tag Hunter

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm two sisters. I bet one of them won't be very nice, at the start perhaps? Judging by what I read in the characters info I bet it's gonna be the little one? It's always the case when there's more than one sister in these games. Though if she ends up as sweet and loving as in the demo that's gonna be great.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hmm two sisters. I bet one of them won't be very nice, at the start perhaps? Judging by what I read in the characters info I bet it's gonna be the little one? It's always the case when there's more than one sister in these games. Though if she ends up as sweet and loving as in the demo that's gonna be great.
Hmm... We don't do that here. Jokes aside, they are both very nice and loving.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just played the Tech Demo and enjoyed it (already looking forward to the full game).

However, I can't figure out how to access the "Hidden" Aunt BJ Scene.

I did enter the incest patch code before playing, but I'm not sure what that code specifically added to the game.

Last edited:

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So I just played the Tech Demo and enjoyed it (already looking forward to the full game).

However, I can't figure out how to access the "Hidden" Aunt BJ Scene.

I did enter the incest patch code before playing, but I'm not sure what that code specifically added to the game.
That code allows you to see the text with correct names like mom aunt instead of kiera nicole depending on the scene and context. Hidden scene can be accessed by interacting with the couch after seeing aunt at the poolside for the first time. After the couch event with alice you will get a text message. if you chose the right answer there, you will go to her and during that event you should be a good boy and don't take advantage. If done right, there will be a reward event during your trip back to the ravens room.

Glad you like the demo mate. We are working on a great OneShot and chapter one. Stay tuned <3

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I can reassure you, Sharing and NTR will be completely optional and we will make sure that you will not see any content you don't like while playing the main story or the side stories. Family Members won't have NTR and Sharing. Side characters, depending on your choices can have NTR and/or Sharing as long as the characters personality allows it. Even then, you'll be able to chose non-NTR and non-Shared route. We will also balance both sides so that no one will feel left out.

Imagine this, MC is having a conversation with a female character and also there is another male in the environment. He leaves for a short time for whatever reason and she asks the MC if he wants to go somewhere quiet to have a good time. After deciding between yes and no, she asks you if you want to include that other male or lie to him to leave him out. If you lie to him, the scene will be a vanilla MF but if you include him it will start the sharing route(MMF).

Like I said, only the side characters will have those options. The Family strictly belongs to the MC and no one else will touch them. We will write it so. You guys definitely don't have to worry about that.

I understand that there's been some issues with other developers lying to their audiences and changing their content along the way. Naturally everyone here is on the edge about it and its really understandable but let me reassure you on one thing. We will not make changes like that ever. If we were to do something like that we wouldn't be interacting with you guys here and letting you know what we are doing in every possibility. We'd just be quite and do our thing while keeping you in the dark.

We are doing this for you guys and with your support. It wouldn't be possible otherwise so why would we deceive you? To guarantee our downfall? To lose our audience that ultimately helps us pay our bills and feed our families? We know that words can only go so far in terms of making you believe so we are just asking you guys to be patient and trust us on this. We will produce a game you will definitely enjoy with no worries about undesired content. <3
I'm openly a big hater of NTR/MMF/Swinging even if it's optional. But.... I'm also the fan of Incest Content, particularly with "Mother", in this game "Nicole". So, yeah, I'm comfortable that family is not available for NTR/MMF/Swinging even as optional.

As far as side characters concerned, I can tolerate NTR. And in this game, fortunately, it is optional. And I hope you plan same amount of content for both paths and if possible at same level of boldness. If sharing/NTR route sex scenes are hardcore and kinky, please plan hardcore and kinky scenes in vanilla route too.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm openly a big hater of NTR/MMF/Swinging even if it's optional. But.... I'm also the fan of Incest Content, particularly with "Mother", in this game "Nicole". So, yeah, I'm comfortable that family is not available for NTR/MMF/Swinging even as optional.

As far as side characters concerned, I can tolerate NTR. And in this game, fortunately, it is optional. And I hope you plan same amount of content for both paths and if possible at same level of boldness. If sharing/NTR route sex scenes are hardcore and kinky, please plan hardcore and kinky scenes in vanilla route too.
Don't worry mate. Every route in the game will be crafted with equal amount of attention and content. Vanilla routes will also contain certain hardcore stuff and various kinks. Just not the ones that can classify as sharing and ntr, that's all. Thank you so much for your interest and we're glad that you've enjoyed our game <3

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
That code allows you to see the text with correct names like mom aunt instead of kiera nicole depending on the scene and context. Hidden scene can be accessed by interacting with the couch after seeing aunt at the poolside for the first time. After the couch event with alice you will get a text message. if you chose the right answer there, you will go to her and during that event you should be a good boy and don't take advantage. If done right, there will be a reward event during your trip back to the ravens room.

Glad you like the demo mate. We are working on a great OneShot and chapter one. Stay tuned <3
Thank You for your response. Yes I found the couch scene during my second playthrough, but I guess I must have selected the "bad" options during the Bathroom scene. I will try again to see if I can get it.

Also, what exactly is a "OneShot"? It is simply a picture or is it some type of actual game?

Jan 19, 2021
Thank You for your response. Yes I found the couch scene during my second playthrough, but I guess I must have selected the "bad" options during the Bathroom scene. I will try again to see if I can get it.

Also, what exactly is a "OneShot"? It is simply a picture or is it some type of actual game?
it's a shorter game that has nothing to do with the main game

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm curious, "We didn't want to call it a demo, because it's a lot bigger than the other demos," so how big is it hommie?

Like, mega dick, large dick, grande, or...Big Chungus style dick? :)

Mostly asking because I'm working on my own demo, with ~200 images now, about 18+ animations, etc, and over 9K words, 5 music tracks, etc - it's certainly bigger than most, but...is mine bigger than yours? :unsure:

Don't be shy, let's compare.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes