3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I heard you could get the flight attenant, I only got lucky with the woman sitting next to mom during the foot massage.
So what do I have to do to get with the flight attenant?!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I heard you could get the flight attenant, I only got lucky with the woman sitting next to mom during the foot massage.
Boob masaage instead of foot massage on mom.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Boob masaage instead of foot massage on mom.
has two scenes with her, if you try to force an anal sex with that woman in the bathroom her boyfriend will come and punch you, so you have a different scene

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
has two scenes with her, if you try to force an anal sex with that woman in the bathroom her boyfriend will come and punch you, so you have a different scene
What choices for him to punch you, I've managed to fuck her in the ass without getting punched.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Offer a foot massage - Let's do it! - Play it safe - Fuck in pussy - Try fucking in the ass - Be harder.
Damm Boy Just Do something abt the game size.
when I saw v1.1 and size 1.6gb.
I Thought it was going to be lit.
But fuck man 5min game.

well, I would say one thing the size is the fucking problem man.
So, I will suggest you that try to compress the game size.

Reactions: Jeancul

LeonC

Aug 6, 2017
Damm Boy Just Do something abt the game size.
when I saw v1.1 and size 1.6gb.
I Thought it was going to be lit.
But fuck man 5min game.

well, I would say one thing the size is the fucking problem man.
So, I will suggest you that try to compress the game size.
Look at the render quality tho :0, it's mint, but true maybe a little shrinkie shrinkie is necessary

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Look at the render quality tho :0, it's mint, but true maybe a little shrinkie shrinkie is necessary
renderquality has NOTHING to do with the final picture size ffs.......... these pictures would still look epic in 1280x720 in jpeg with 500kb... the game size would be <100mb

i think the game dev did it for promotion... 1gb and version 1.1... to get attention... wow it worked people are easy to manipulate... anyway waitn' for ultra compressed version

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

Yeah, man reader is good as fuck but man if size gonna this big for the intro and just think abt the size of chapter 1st.
In other words, most of the peps can't play the fucking game.
and it may be the downfall of this game.
so dav should think abt this.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Get better internets I guess.
I have the proper net of I have no problem for net man.
I have the problem with size man.
5min game 1.6gb name v1.1 it's totally misleading thing.
And He can just make this game under 200mb with this quality.

I think now can understand wt is the problem here.

PS:- Game render is best and 2nd this Story is great till now.

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
renderquality has NOTHING to do with the final picture size ffs.......... these pictures would still look epic in 1280x720 in jpeg with 500kb... the game size would be <100mb

i think the game dev did it for promotion... 1gb and version 1.1... to get attention... wow it worked people are easy to manipulate... anyway waitn' for ultra compressed version
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone.
I'm doing this for the first time. I make mistakes and try to fix it.
With your help of course.

Compressed version for windows/linux:
Compressed version for mac:

PNG replaced with JPG.
PNG ~ 4mb
JPG ~ 1.5mb
The same file size as other games.
Total:
Uncompressed version ~ 1760mb.
Compressed version ~ 1150mb

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017

I think you're forgetting that the game has several songs and there are those fucking input animations and scene changes, putting all this together with renders in 1080p I don't know if it's enough to stay 1.60gb but it should give a lot

Reactions: Naxus

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think you're forgetting that the game has several songs and there are those fucking input animations and scene changes, putting all this together with renders in 1080p I don't know if it's enough to stay 1.60gb but it should give a lot
People don't understand how much data uncompressed audio takes up.

It is why those 60 gig AAA games are 60 gigs and not 10.

Reactions: bas and Naxus
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes