3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Given size, did the image get optimized ?
Its quite a common worry as to Renpy games, a supplementary step bringing about 60% less total weight.
As its had been discussed quite a lot (here to) it should be pretty easy to find out how to do it.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
OH MAN!!!
This is such a BIG start!
Amazing visuals, Very Hot Characters!!
And amazing sex scenes!!
Can't wait for more

Priya Rai

Apr 27, 2017
We want more games like this.
Keep up the good work.
Awesome start.
Will be eagerly waiting for your next update.
Good Job

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
Good visuals and characters and story but there is nothing to do right now considering 1.6 Gb game file. But promising...

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Was really really impressed with the level of work shown... and then the game ended on my first playthrough after 20 minutes. I would have waited longer for the next chapter if I had known the VN was short.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is that a demo? 5 mins game play !!
I'm surprised by the relation between game size and game content...
I'm absolutely not interested in the mom, so for me the game was all about air traveling and the girlfriend stripping on a cell phone. 1.7Gb for just one option (massage mom or not). Not promising at all...
I hope the girlfriend can join them as soon as possible.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
No kidding. This was all of ten minutes of gameplay and took as long to download as some finished titles. Way too much emphasis on transition effects and not so much thought put into the actual scenes. Moving from one plot piece to another had more effort put in than the actual H-content which is weird. Now if you can apply that kind of attention to detail to the entire thing... that's a different story. The renders are stunning (I'm a sucker for realistic skin and great close-ups) but holy hell, man. The file's ENORMOUS for how short it all is.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Why the fuck there aren't INCEST tag?
Untikkkkkktled.png
@Huldrafolk - The incest tag is there - and has been the whole time.
But as someone who uses the phrase "Why the fuck there aren't INCEST tag?"
I can only assume your eyes are about as well honed as your grasp of the English language! :eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe someone just needs a hug?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes