3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The level of polish deserves an applause! Unfortunately there is very little content, for a game that is 1.6 gigs big... Still, looks extremely promising and professional! :eazyHype:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Beautiful renders and lot of branches. Great thing. Unfortunately when it comes to the rest it might be another incest harem (title suggests that). As market is heavily overloaded with this thing it might be hard to achieve a great success without more original ideas. But I will observe it for a couple of versions cuz I might be wrong. Some branches with male competition would be great for me

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Amassing over 100 likes for the first release within a short span of 24 hours its a feat nothing short of a miracle, i really have high expectation from this project now. I can see bright things in future if the streak continues and he doesn't abandon the project abruptly maybe it will be as good as DOD or DMD if the story is compelling enough or not maybe it can surpass DarkSilver on patreon or not possibilities are endless and i want it to achieve the very best :) good luck :evilsmile:

Reactions: Aorrta

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
had to run it with admin privileges on windows 10 x64, otherwise it wouldn't run. amazing renders. looks promising. bit over 1.6gb for such little content though....

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is very short and only 1 fuck scene (waitress scene) but... the renders are very good like the charachters! The mom is beautiful...

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
The game is very short and only 1 fuck scene (waitress scene) but... the renders are very good like the charachters! The mom is beautiful...
Scene of sex - 3.
You can fuck a Stewardess after punch in the face or after a shoulder massage.
You can fuck the girl sitting next. To do this, massage mom legs.
From your choice, Sherry shows different things.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Scene of sex - 3.
You can fuck a Stewardess after punch in the face or after a shoulder massage.
You can fuck the girl sitting next. To do this, massage mom legs.
From your choice, Sherry shows different things.
Ah i didn't know... depend of the choices!

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes