3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, that's a Ren'Py thing too. Always autosaves when a choice shows up, if the dev wants it to. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to undermine the game here, because I actually really like this game so far.
yea, my gripe is rollback is disabled, i don't think he intended that tho but it's effectively disabled.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
yea, my gripe is rollback is disabled, i don't think he intended that tho but it's effectively disabled.
It auto-saves at every decision so you will have 6 decisions you can "roll-back" to at any point.

On the whole it's very "Slick", I like the music choices and transitions but I'm not sure how long the appeal will last. Still the renders are really good quality, the models are pretty good (although the girlfriend looks a little "off") and the UI (what is there at least) is really nice. It's very visually appealing but I'll hold off judgement until some content appears. Definitely one to watch and a warning for every other Renpy game author that more can be done with the engine.

Dr.izzt

Oct 12, 2017
My thoughts mirror most of the others here. Presentation wonderful on this. Story and transition are a bit weak but it's a quick intro so we'll see. Would be better to call this a 0.1 or a demo , certainly not a 1.1. Also has me wondering how big the final will be if this was already over 1.6 GB...

restlinchen

Oct 4, 2017
OMG what did I saw!! This game is marvelous!!!
The opening is realllllllllllllllllly awesome, made me feel that I was playing a 3A game.
Nice opening, nice music, nice interface, and nice tits.
I haven't finished the game but I can't wait to write the comment to support you.
Can't wait to see the next version.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
@Aorrta
Just finished the game and i have to say that it was some great fap!
Here is my feedback:
Good points:
*Amazing renders.
*Beautiful models.
*Great animations.
*Nice transitions.

Bad points:
*Really short.
*You have to choose between one scene or another, this is particularly bad for me since there is no way to get all scenes.
*Story, well so far there isn't a story just a background. Can be fixed easily since i suppose is cheaper to improve dialogues than renders...

In short words, this is a great fap material even if it don't get a good story. Keep it up and you will be huge!!
Wish you luck and sucsess.

Oct 28, 2017
Excellent graphics but what a waste of the hottest mom...
Sex with the stewardess and a passenger plus a completely nude mom doing yoga in the first minutes kill the tension...less would have been better.
Renders and sexscenes are among the best i have seen...

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes