3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
feet fetish should be on the genre imho... its kind of obvious that the dev like that XD

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Except that it was a bit short this is a true 10/10 game, just watching the intro made me feel like it was a 20€-game from Steam :p I guess the updates won't be that frequent with the quality of those renders!

Reactions: MrJ

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is there a hidden hotspot or something? i see pics of you getting head and banging the stewardess but in the game it just went past it as if it didn't exist.

edit: nevermind, haha finally figured it out, the right choices open it up. but why does it seem that rollback is disabled?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Just WOW!!!!!Excellent demo,one of the bests I've ever played!Waiting for the next update.Good luck Aorrta!!

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
is there a hidden hotspot or something? i see pics of you getting head and banging the stewardess but in the game it just went past it as if it didn't exist.

edit: nevermind, haha finally figured it out, the right choices open it up. but why does it seem that rollback is disabled?
Did you get the stewardess into the room where your a lying down ???

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
Wow one of the best "demos" I played recently:
- Great renders
- Branching routes
- Fun writing

Hope the devs keep up the great work, because this could be deffinetly a high tier game with more content.

Reactions: Arcane666

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Best renders/models i've ever seen in a game. Even better than Dreams of Desire. Choices actually matter.

Content is minimal but there is sex as well as some teasing. My only issue is given how fast some sex scenes played out, I do wonder for the build up in this game in regards to the mother.

All in all, a fantastic demo with insane potential.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Crazy good quality! That's near to professional level.

And so many choices. For this episode alone it is great, but with so many possible outcomes it could be complicated for the future since it seems all female characters in the plane will be an option later on.

You can fuck the other passenger, the stewardess... did I miss something else?@Aorrta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Holy hell... This is a new favorite based on the art alone. The mom is gorgeous :heartcoveredeyes:
Good job.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the game has many different branches depending on the choices try them all )
and don't be afraid in the toilet scene where you get to face the guy after that will be a very good scene with a stewardess)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes