3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@Aorrta it would be better if you got rid of the incest tag on the patreon site, since they dont really condone it. You can make the game have incest fetish in it and post it here cause we endorse and love these kind of games here, but trust me when I say this that a lot of developers had a lot of problems because of patreon for that tag and they had to change a lot of things in game. Hope you continue making more episodes, up untill now it was a verry good and decent start, liked the mother and the other 3 girls also. Hope you get more patrons soon. I would become one as well if I had a job with a steady income. Untill then good luck my man.

Reactions: BlueTenga

qbeng

Aug 10, 2017
This is great
IMO:
+ Every decision gave you different scene & outcome
+ Lots of content for an actual short scene
+ Good renders & model

- Each outcomes means lot more scene, making the game 1GB++ just for the introduction. Imagine the next updates with this many scene (it might ended up with 20GB game or something)
- I'm not a fans of many branches storyline. (it hurts my head to even remembers my previous path in the next replay)

But hey, this game have a lot potential, and i will still plays it.
Might ended up pledge for it

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Man, if this game was merged with Big Brother's writing, probably be the best game on here, even if it has no animation. This game has everything that is missing from Big Brother, while Big Brother has everything that is missing from this game.

Anyway, not comparing the two games, really enjoyed this game. Probably the highest quality models I personally seen to date. Looking forward to the future. As for the special effects, I enjoyed them. Plus, thank you for having sound. I wish more games added sound as one of the first things they did, as the utter silence is mind numbing way too often.
You're welcome.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks guys! :3
Thx for work. It look well for an "demo". By the way, be carefull whit the new patreon Policy rules. Some of taboo/incest games make a patch for that. Like Man of the house (in the normal version on patreon is Claire, after whit the patch is Mom). You can include the file to drop in the game directory directy whit your new version. Not sure but i think i have see that for the last Dating my Daugther and yes... Now the game name is just DMD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll wait a bit if pepelepew will work his magic, as I really don't fancy downloading 1.6 gigs for a short intro

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Damn downloading took more time than game content. But Nice intro and animation, good renders.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Srsly... i look at the preview pictures and then see no foot fetish tag? What blasphemy is this?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Just by looking at the preview I see the mom has expressions on her face and not the expressionless doll face, that really creates immersion in the story mom/son.
This game has all the marks to be a hit, for sure!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Great demo!
I really liked that the call with the girlfriend changed depending of what you did before...

Like, if you don't do anything with mom, her call is way better.
You can fuck the other passenger, the stewardess... did I miss something else?

Definitely, damn promising.
Keep it up @Aorrta

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes