Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@

Official DL:
Windows - - - - -
Mac -
Thanks you - just was looking for that info the hard way - wish I came back here first!! Lol :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: juan7

omocik

May 2, 2017
apparently there are 2 ways to have sex with stewardess, any hints on getting blowjob? Or it's not used in current version?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Ok the incest tag is missing. Is it a fluke or there really won't be any action with the mother? Cause from the way she's featured i can't for the life of me understand why her son hasn't outright raped her by now. Nevermind romance, seduction, just rip her clothes off and go to town on that gorgeous piece of ass.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Good start, gorgeous models,an interesting approach to the effects,an Oscar for camera work:heartcoveredeyes:
It spoils the mechanics of the game, if you do not know how many good scenes in the game - you just might miss it:FeelsBadMan:
sorry my eng

Reactions: Makaikishi

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok the incest tag is missing. Is it a fluke or there really won't be any action with the mother? Cause from the way she's featured i can't for the life of me understand why her son hasn't outright raped her by now. Nevermind romance, seduction, just rip her clothes off and go to town on that gorgeous piece of ass.
You're so romantic xD

Zero919

May 2, 2017
by the way tell the author who has an account on patreon so he removed the tags incest due to the new stupid rules patreon
Edit:
Oh he's already here :)
I'll give you the first like for this wonderful game hehe )

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Man, if this game was merged with Big Brother's writing, probably be the best game on here, even if it has no animation. This game has everything that is missing from Big Brother, while Big Brother has everything that is missing from this game.

Anyway, not comparing the two games, really enjoyed this game. Probably the highest quality models I personally seen to date. Looking forward to the future. As for the special effects, I enjoyed them. Plus, thank you for having sound. I wish more games added sound as one of the first things they did, as the utter silence is mind numbing way too often.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes