3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
There isn't one on the OP main page I guess therefor the confusion.
Ya - the "Genre:" spoiler doesn't mean too much - it's the tags at the top the site searches for.
Added it there for shats and chuckles - but.....but like I said - sort of pointless. :eek:penedeyewink:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
^^^^ Thats gorgeous @Aorrta !!!

Added to the Opening Post! :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Man this game is wonderful the quality of the game is impressive mainly for being the first project of @Aorrta it looks so professional. The problem is that all this quality make the game size too big for so little content that it has the game will have more than 5 GB easy. I can not forget to mention that the models are beautiful and very sexy ( that mom :heartcoveredeyes: ). The game is a paradise for those who have footfetish or like good and beautiful legs and I loved it. Continue with that @Aorrta you got a new fan here ;):closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Naxus

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I played around with it a bit. The visuals are stunning. I like the fact that there are multiple paths.

There's none to little build-up. I'd prefer a bit more, but I don't mind if it's left out as long as everything else is entertaining at least. This is just my personal options tho.

And while I don't mind having as much renders as possible, you could achieve the same result with half the amount of renders and a bit more added text.

The downfall of this having so much renders is that despite the massive amount of renders it only account for maybe 5/10 minutes of game-play. Sometimes there seems to be even 1 render for 1 line of text.
Getting this finished will take a massive amount of renders, assuming you keep the same pace.

Don't get me wrong I love the renders and if you can pull it off that be awesome, but I'm just afraid the work load will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
insanely good game. I thought 1 choice and you have all the scene's, but noooooo you get a ton of scenes.
Didnt expect this! Very good game and looking forward to the future versions!
Tumbs up for the developer!

Reactions: Aorrta

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Really nice start, just hope it keeps regular updates and that they arent as short as this start.. Really looking forward to more. :)

Reactions: Aorrta
Sep 1, 2017
Do all the people who say it's short only pick a single path out of a dozend, while also wondering how to use cheats or never trying to use the search function and probaly asking questions which were answered 2 posts above them?

Reactions: UncleVT
U

User_215882

Game like this is going to need a walkthrough after a couple of updates. Right now it doesn't since theres not too much and you can just save before a choice and make a different one. Good start!

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes