AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
@
Windows
TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc.zip :

Reactions: erikus

skye1626

Oct 4, 2017
When and where are you supposed to help Mary(mom) clean? The walkthrough says you must to help her clean after entering Jordan`s office with Jerry, but, for the love of god, I can`t find the scene where you are supposed to help her. Because of that I can`t unlock the fitness center follow-up.
Yes i can't find too what should i do i am stucked

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
There are many routes in the intro, each route with unique dialogues and scenes, endings. You guys should explore all the sex scenes in the plane and sex video calls with Sherry.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Anyone found out how to raise strength and intelligence ???

i paied 1$ for his patreon to get the Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems pretty useless
thanks i might play this game later but im going to have to ask with the amount of time this game has been away is it worth it i mean due to all the good games that came out still atleast from what i can remember form the Christmas special its better then dual family

Reactions: Darkaura

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
there is no guide, or something the truth happened the time, the days pass, I do not advance I give massage to the mother, night to day I try to go to work and it does not let me go to another places nor does anyone know how it goes

R

RWaites

there is no guide, or something the truth happened the time, the days pass, I do not advance I give massage to the mother, night to day I try to go to work and it does not let me go to another places nor does anyone know how it goes
W/T here

Reactions: La'Zaa

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am stuck to the first visit at Shannon's house, when i repeat the visit on sunday afternoon, the scene is always the same!
Maybe it's the end of this version?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 49558

Hello there, I’m I’m the developer of the game Family Secret. This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city. A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.
Updated: 07 / 28 / 2018
Developer/Publisher: and his
Censorship: No
Version: Ep2 v0.1.2.2p
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Windows: -
Compressed Version:

Mac: -

View attachment 49559 View attachment 49560 View attachment 49561 View attachment 49562 View attachment 49563 View attachment 49564
But there was already updated two 3 dayes ago for ep2 so whats this??

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes