3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
An icon of a character on the map select screen will really help find people without resorting to wasting time by experimenting every area at every time of the day. It doesn't help that an interact-able object only lights up when you hover over it, making it a real chore to have find the correct person at the correct place at the correct time and have to search for the correct point to click on......

Reactions: Fragmandk

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
stunning artwork which looks like 100% original. However dialogue is weird, plot and relationship between MC and Mary is a little bit fast, which kind of ruining this game. Overall, it has lots of potential and hopefully we won't see the next update at 2019 lol

Straiden

Mar 30, 2018
Well, I'v managed to progress somewhat in the main story if you will, if there is a story, so you should go talk to everyone, jerry wants to get into jordan's office, and Lola wants to humiliate Jordan, so you have to do her a favor to do jerry a favor, and the people only appear during certain times of the day, you click the tiny clock icon to fast forward time, there is like 3-4 transitions before timer period passes, talk to Shannon since thats your main goal right now, and then she wants a mouse, talk to mom and she tells you it costs 1800, play card game for money, earn 1800, talk to mom again, and talk to shannon, and on Sunday noon click your phone and there is an option to call her and she invites you over, and thats as far as i'v gotten, stuck here, but I'm pretty sure the community will slowly piece it together, I'm just putting in my share of knowledge here
Yep, this is where I'm at too. You can bump charisma via the webcam chat but I haven't found anything else to bump stats. Pretty frustrating, but the CG is so good I want to keep clicking...

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
tried it, and got stuck on tuesday... need to go to town, but nowhere to go to.
save and load buttons are wrong... load is save and vice versa.
need work

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yep, this is where I'm at too. You can bump charisma via the webcam chat but I haven't found anything else to bump stats. Pretty frustrating, but the CG is so good I want to keep clicking...
How to use webcam chat i cant do anything on the pc other than flick true the channels

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
So far I already finish the jerking scene in bathroom and nothing special at workplace yet. Is this all about Episode 2?

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
Always the same,i can open all the other games except this one, I'll wait another four months for him to patch his version.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.2p] [Aorrta] - Original Size: 2.47GB

Download PC FIXED (505MB): - - -

Update - there was an error in my compressed version. I've fixed it, reuploaded, and the links above are the fixed version.

If you've already downloaded the non-fixed version and are getting this error here: the fix is just to replace one corrupted image here:

Sorry about that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ghkejrqnf

Oct 4, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.2p] [Aorrta] - Original Size: 2.47GB

Download PC (505MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fucking! god! yes!

Reactions: stark8g

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
its amazing how much time i spend going to the bathroom and loitering in the corridor in this game just so something magical happens.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
2 things
1) Looking at the render folder I feel that I am going to sit this one out and I am glad I am not one of his patreon
2) I wish this guy worked with someone instead of trying to do everything, his renders are very good and have their own light but distinguished style.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes