3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah seems like this game needs a huge reset button, what the hell is going on here? Music and renders (not models) are nice but other than that WTF?! Navigation is garbage, you have 0 clue what the hell are you even doing or searching (some key for some fatson)...

H2S

May 20, 2017
Yeah seems like this game needs a huge reset button, what the hell is going on here? Music and renders (not models) are nice but other than that WTF?! Navigation is garbage, you have 0 clue what the hell are you even doing or searching (some key for some fatson)...
if the dev had just released the images would be less disappointing

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
peek at her morning/evening bathroom repeat it til u encounter the scenes. after a few times she'll let u jerk off infront of her. also at night u can enter the bedroom and look/touch her ass and look at breast. thats all i found
she's only appeared in the bathroom once in a week of play...and her bedroom is unaccessable..hmm

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..hold on..stuff is finally happening..wednesday of the second week in the evening..the living room scene changed and she once again appeared in the bathroom...guess the game is a slow burn stretched out with useless card matching grind to make it seem bigger..lol
told to get better clothes and workout yet those sights are useless....have they opened to anyone?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I ripped the cg's and apparently there are bathroom scenes where she gives you a handjob and takes her towel off. I have no idea if it's a grind to reach or more time based.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
This game really deserver 4 or even 5 stars because of incredible renders, good story and and interface that hints at how ambitious this project is and the great amount of potential it has.......But finally come new update ;}

Reactions: fz

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
So if i can help ;

The tower scene i just find it right away.. what i do is enter the bathroom the morning (that was the first time so she was like "oh my god get the fuck out") and then i enter the bathroom again the evening (with that i earn the tower scene).
And the very next morning, same thing, enter the bathroom and got the handjob scene.
Btw there is something in the gym apparently.. when you go at gym when night go on a girl ask you 700 dollars to.. do sport with her ? But she want the MC to buy gym clothes and i don't know the fuck how we can buy it..

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Screenshot (36).jpg Your first given the massage/foot rub with mom! Then nasty toilet sex, & the first day at work people everywhere, Then the next day Your the only one in the game! apart from Mommy hogging the front room, As everyone gone on there hols? leaving you to do matchmaking card game???

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Your first given the massage/foot rub with mom! Then nasty toilet sex, & the first day at work people everywhere, Then the next day Your the only one in the game! As everyone gone on there hols, leaving you to do matchmaking card game???
Seems your playing the cuckold person making all the money for the game and every one if fucking around

Reactions: Jackbite

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Well, I'v managed to progress somewhat in the main story if you will, if there is a story, so you should go talk to everyone, jerry wants to get into jordan's office, and Lola wants to humiliate Jordan, so you have to do her a favor to do jerry a favor, and the people only appear during certain times of the day, you click the tiny clock icon to fast forward time, there is like 3-4 transitions before timer period passes, talk to Shannon since thats your main goal right now, and then she wants a mouse, talk to mom and she tells you it costs 1800, play card game for money, earn 1800, talk to mom again, and talk to shannon, and on Sunday noon click your phone and there is an option to call her and she invites you over, and thats as far as i'v gotten, stuck here, but I'm pretty sure the community will slowly piece it together, I'm just putting in my share of knowledge here

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes