3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kirru

May 20, 2017
I dont get it. I meet with shannon and always mc s options are to break up. It cant be just this 2 minute scene in 4 month.

Sep 1, 2017
Okay finally finished downloading and checked for new stuff with unren...

Holy fuck he added so much new hot stuff with many different girls covering different fetishes including the mom.
I guess getting blue balled for 7 months was worth it.

Still have to play it, but got no time for it right now but it looks extremly promising like when the the demo was posted last year.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Okay finally finished downloading and checked for new stuff with unren...

Holy fuck he added so much new hot stuff with many different girls covering different fetishes including the mom.
I guess getting blue balled for 7 months was worth it.

Still have to play it, but got no time for it right now but it looks extremly promising like when the the demo was posted last year.
And Incest is gone it seems

May 6, 2017
so i was able to be able to enter the bathroom morning and evening and jerking infront of her while she rubs her feet. apparently MC is feet fetish. thats as far as i gotten with the mom(mary) anyone else got better progress than me? also idk about shannon not sure if theres more to it or not some hints would be nice.

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
so i was able to be able to enter the bathroom morning and evening and jerking infront of her while she rubs her feet. apparently MC is feet fetish. thats as far as i gotten with the mom(mary) anyone else got better progress than me? also idk about shannon not sure if theres more to it or not some hints would be nice.
Yeah thats as far as i went, i kept doing to the same thing over and over to see if any other bathroom scenes would come but no. i guess thats it for this version?

May 6, 2017
Yeah thats as far as i went, i kept doing to the same thing over and over to see if any other bathroom scenes would come but no. i guess thats it for this version?
seems about it i entered it repeatedly myself nothing else happens. checking the bedroom when shes asleep u look at her ass and breast too but nothing after that just looking and touching her ass.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Needs compressed, walkthrough, and patch. I am surprised by how many of these games include foot fetishes. Never would have thought it would so common. Not one, btw

Reactions: fz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guess i'm missing the script here..no idea what to do..just go to work make my 300 bucks go home have dinner have her read to me..sleep..did i miss something?

May 6, 2017
guess i'm missing the script here..no idea what to do..just go to work make my 300 bucks go home have dinner have her read to me..sleep..did i miss something?
peek at her morning/evening bathroom repeat it til u encounter the scenes. after a few times she'll let u jerk off infront of her. also at night u can enter the bedroom and look/touch her ass and look at breast. thats all i found

Reactions: Jackbite
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes