3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

hallfing

May 28, 2018
Why does this have an incest tag when there's no incest in it? The script seems to be heavily edited to remove any mention of "mom" and "family."

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Why does this have an incest tag when there's no incest in it? The script seems to be heavily edited to remove any mention of "mom" and "family."
That is why the posts above your are asking for a "hero" to create a "family" friendly patch.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well i've plateaued again. I did the livingroom cleaning thing which led to the "end" of the current episode, still have no idea how to get the towel drop and handjob in the bathroom and the bedroom changing grope. I thought it had something to do with yoga, but there's no interactable people in the studio. Anyone else get farther than that and wants to be a bro?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
the only sane way to play this insanely excessive (and wip and broken) grind is to decompile all rpyc, and then jump to each next label successively, upping/fixing progress variables, skipping the grind and dum ass riddles bs, seeing the pics, and get out of this madness asap in the hope that dev will fix this joke of a script in future versions, but he wont.

dont play it, just unpack the archive to see a few nice renders. thats all there is to it

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
arggghhhHHH!!!!1 mary's little lamb wants to bang already !!! damn itt!!! douchenema!!! why ma is still stuck with finding my gym attire and lola's gone off the grid like she only appears via intercomm. i rpaextracted the archive and i see so much awesome living room action with mary but the lamb has been denied passage into the ark of passion, why have you forsaken us aortta. with such a name i thought u'd have the heart to guide us.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt because tutorial puts link seems to be all answers give this game?
I have been doing when I go to the office, I play cards all the time till I unlock scenes? home is all the time the same tutorial that they put they seem all answers tedan to choose so it does not help anything

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
no
is there a picture of usb at Shannon flat
u have to interact with the pen whilst studying with her on sunday three times. the third time will lead to shannon giving u a bj and running off somewhere. u then search for it "next to the table". then u have it

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Suddenly this game went "what the fuck am i doing?" route. It wouldn't be a problem if travelling wasn't as painfull but that "open menu in the corner to click icon to go to the street to click another button to open map to choose another location on a pretty but uncomfortable map" is anything but good. "multiple times of day in every time of day" is also really weird. Just... Why?

I think dev should seriously work on basic game mechanics. The game is really pretty and dialogue is decent but it's A GAME. You can't just code some schtik that barely works from the design point and move on to renders. If you have character appear at some particular moment at some particular day of the week at least make them say when. Block useless rooms. Why there are two computers? Why i can go to the shop that is closed and there is nothing at all?

Look at "High Rise Climb" or Akabur work. Yes, UI there doesn't simulate life itself but it's fun. It's not getting in the way. I can't play this one without walkthrough. Not worth it. And if your game needs walkthrough to operate you're doing something wrong.

Jul 12, 2017
It seems if you go to the Spa and chose the wrong room - you're locked out of progressing since every other time you go to Spa, there's no way to get a massage anymore. What the hell.

Reactions: LovingSon

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
Can someone upload save file of mom in bathroom towel drop and handjob and changing grope in room please i need to fap ASAP

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes