3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
If someone's having problems with this mess there is walkthrough in post #2534.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
To "improve" the scenes in bathroom without grind. Enable console command and:
mom_bath_peek += 1 (or more, it's up to you)

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
Previous pages full of test dummies makes me think I won't download this. The developers' silence and barebones patreon lead me to believe he's taken a "fuck the criticism, I'll work on the updates when I want and release them when I want so if they want to support me, fine, if not, fine" stance.
Great, it did not even pass through my mind to give him any money and I would be happy to get his game for nothing. Yet I support some devs.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Help Mary with cleaning?! I always tought from reading this thread that I need to be at work at saturday, yet it means living room... for f#$ sake..

yuw1017

Jun 16, 2018
Visit Pure harmony spa

Talk to Jerry again

Going to Vicki

Visit Clothing Palette

These part i hav done,why can't i get gym clothes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I think I will play when you tell the cure to this game, without a decent guide it is very complicated to make things seem all the same day after day there are things that take place that end up burning map, it is one and inside the house, each time something ends up appearing in the room , but be careful you end up spending the day

the guide they put in the link seems, only answers, they give inside the game does not seem guide or is very badly done

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i need to do this but dont know how :'( View the USB flash drive with files at home at the computer.

Oct 17, 2017
I can't call sharon after I got enough money and got the wacom, help? i'm supposed to call her on sunday afternoon but the phone keeps saying theres no one to call.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
i need to do this but dont know how :'( View the USB flash drive with files at home at the computer.
So at sunday afternoon you open smartphone menu with a button at the top-right part of the screen. There will be "call Shannon" button under the phone. After some dialogue you'll have options to look at her but instead of choosing something click on pen that lies on the desk. Then you must visit her again. Click on tablet. On the third time there will be a h-scene.

P.S. Very comfortable way to skip days is "press ctrl and click on time skip with all your fap energy until it's sunday". It skips all the stupid screen-changing and really makes the process faster.

Reactions: Zolkane
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes