3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
anyone help me?
after the update has been released, I played for a long time [15 days in game].
After I finished the event the last version [hang out with Vicky? or something]
I can't find the main event. After wake up, I go to work, play the mini-game, back to home, talk with mary again and again. until I find a small event [Ask Shannon at work "What is this site?"] then I was in the same loop again.
Is it a bug or something? you guys can help me? :':)':)'(
Skip time is your friend. Work is only for a time you need money to buy something. Get 5000 and it should be enough for all items you will need to buy.
Before I sterted to understand how to play this game. I skipped 300 days until I have seen last scene from this update.
Where did you stop playing? I can help.

Reactions: Alexsucker

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
That helped!
in walkthrough last sentence is
Mary spends a lot of time at home, watch her. So is there anything in particular ? And how to get scene where she drop towel in bedroom? thanks
open console and type:
mom_bath_peek += 1
and go to see the result. but if you want to open all the scenes at once:
mom_bath_peek += 12

Reactions: Hadgar and Grayfox

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
Skip time is your friend. Work is only for a time you need money to buy something. Get 5000 and it should be enough for all items you will need to buy.
Before I sterted to understand how to play this game. I skipped 300 days until I have seen last scene from this update.
Where did you stop playing? I can help.
After I talk with Shannon about the site and call Kimberly at gym. then I get stuck in the loop.
Can you help me? thanks

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
open console and type:
mom_bath_peek += 1
and go to see the result. but if you want to open all the scenes at once:
mom_bath_peek += 12
Wow, thanks. Just one more question, how to get scene in her room where she's in bra, she keeps throwing me out. and how do i get her to sleep naked, not only topless

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Tuesday morning (second day) when i touched to pc in my room game crashed. Compressed version by the way

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
hi,
i have a make a incest for the game.I hope i have all things changed. is the link.Install guide is in the file.I would prefer to have one rpa file from the patch but i don´t know how i can make that.
Played for an hour, looks good and no issues so far, thanks for sharing.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
I have the same error. As far as I have read it appears if you use UnRen. I tried several time and with UnRen it doesn't work. (see post #1313, too.)
only roll back can be enabled in the using unren... roll back works for me

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
LoL ... reading the comment, why people so agitated ? :closedeyesmile: ... This is like his 2nd or 3rd actual update of the game (exclude his demo). Nothing explicate that he was a superb developer before like Icstor who experience making multiple games. He just the same as any other newbie developers.

Earlier version of any games always messed up. Big Brother, Man of the House, Incest Stoy and all the games you can name it ... if you follow from day one, they are all messed up in the beginning. Then after +v0.5 , usually the Dev start to getting the hang of his own work, then after that it will running better afterward even smoother in later period. The one who don't, usually left to rot and got abandoned. So, easy bro ... this is like 2nd/3rd update, chill out.

Reactions: fz and mario1994

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Roll back work for me too but then ? i have nothing to do at house. so story doesn't continue. pc is part of the story in my opinion

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes