3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Looks very unlikely atm. There are no .rpy files as far as I know. I only found RPYC files after unpacking scripts.rpa.
You can decompile the RPYC files but there are 3 huge scripts files where other games has 1 there is so damn much script to go true i would be faster to remake the game.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
when

when i use renpy for enabling console game crash and cant be played
You enabled with UnRen, right? You have to enable in the normal way. In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <

Reactions: kira123

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think this update seals the deal, Aorrta will never get his shit together and this game will remain a piece of shit, mind you a golden, bright and shiny turd, but still shit.

He should work with an actually competent dev and help with the artwork of other games.
So much wasted potential, unbelievable.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
The renders for the characters are incredible in this game, but there's almost nothing to do in the new versions of the game and the time between versions is almost as bad as Dual Family (Yea, I went there).

A shame indeed. This game had potential to be one of the top dogs.

Patan

May 28, 2017
With that much new content I should play it 2 hours tops, yet I played 6-7 hours.. its a frustrating gameplay.
even 2 hours is too much tbh, i just looked the images didn't even bother to play after 5 minutes of trying it.

arowoftimenumberone

Jul 11, 2018
God this game is a hilarious mess, but my imagination is making me laugh.

I'm on the step after helping her clean. Apparently, I must visit the fitness center while Mary is there. Thus, the most logical course of action is to immediately go to the fitness center and stand there until I see her. It's on wednesday, for anyone wondering. But I imagine the MC, standing at the fitness center, not moving, not sleeping, not eating, for 4 straight days.

Karl5008

Feb 15, 2018
what the fuck is going on i'm at the point in the walkthrough where you need to ask mary about a new wacom for shannon and she's never in her office

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I think this update seals the deal, Aorrta will never get his shit together and this game will remain a piece of shit, mind you a golden, bright and shiny turd, but still shit.

He should work with an actually competent dev and help with the artwork of other games.
And he is blocking anyone on patreon making negative comments on his game.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi,
i have a make a incest for the game.I hope i have all things changed. is the link.Install guide is in the file.I would prefer to have one rpa file from the patch but i don´t know how i can make that.Keep in mind that this patch must be new creat when a new version comes out

Marco

Aug 26, 2016

I feel you. It's like the game itself are preventing you to process。
If you want do something, you must talk to A,but A want something from B. So you have to do something for B. Wait! There is C.....And it's repeat again and again.
God damn it, it's like those BAD RPGM games are hunting me again! In the Ren'Py! Damn it!

OK, this update have some decent scenes,I'm happy about it. 2or3 scenes with Mary(MOM), the Chubby girl and some with others. Just like the "Milfy City",right? every month it gives you 3or4 VERY GOOD scenes, but CUT the crap, you get there and you get some.
I think this dev need to find a balanced rhythm. Think about this, if the next update says "OLD SAVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE",will you want do it again? HELL NO.

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
anyone help me?
after the update has been released, I played for a long time [15 days in game].
After I finished the event the last version [hang out with Vicky? or something]
I can't find the main event. After wake up, I go to work, play the mini-game, back to home, talk with mary again and again. until I find a small event [Ask Shannon at work "What is this site?"] then I was in the same loop again.
Is it a bug or something? you guys can help me? :':)':)'(

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
You enabled with UnRen, right? You have to enable in the normal way. In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <
That helped!
in walkthrough last sentence is
Mary spends a lot of time at home, watch her. So is there anything in particular ? And how to get scene where she drop towel in bedroom? thanks

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Heck, Arrata is good at making beautiful, sexy renders, choosing of sound and all kind of things, but story writing and pace of his game is simply horrible... Mom letting me jerk to her, yet getting all furious after I barge at her changing clothes. Go buy an expensice tracksuit for elite gym just to fuking grind at work. Minigame at fitness centre? heck that shit is easy but takes time like all things in this game. Add to it frustrating fact of having many parts of a day, yet only 3 are being shown... like there is 4-6 parts in afternoon. 4-6 parts in morning, 4-6 parts for evening and night... At least he was good enough to say that skip time would be my friend. After 300 days I at last have seen all content.. fuk sake.. All that grind is not rewarding enough for time it takes to play trough this game..

All that shit to go to gym, all that shit to go to spa, all that shit for all those simple actions which Arrata made damn hard to do..

No hints in sight, not even a word. No event list, nothing which can give players any kind of hint what to do next...

After hours of gameplay I simply was too exhousted to enjoy kinky time with Mom.. Sorry Arrata, just make your game more packed with content.. so I can enjoy your art even a little.. Make it more enjoyable ride, from start to finish. Many parts of text I skipped out of frustration. Only interesting ones were that with Mom.. kind of nice. So

My verdict is
Gameplay: 6/6 at being terrible ride from start to finish
Art: Seriously dude, you have hand of artisian, especially some of characters are damn good. Mom, Secretary, Fitness instructor.. many good things to say, but little to complain about. 8/10
Plot:.. I don't even know how to say it, but plot might be good if it was packed in one neat package from start to finish an enjoyable ride full of things to see or interact with. Not a click fest for time skip.. I played a full year, to see content for 2 weeks tops.. Man.. do not torture Us with useless grind. For a fuking tracksuit 1850$?! For a gym trainter 700? For many such useless things, another useless grind at job..
Add to it no hints, which made it so frustrating ride.

Arrata, you are a damn Sadist. You want players to go trough lava and glass shards before they see your new content.. which is disappointing compared to how much pain we need to go trough.
So plot is 3/10
Content? Like without all that grinding? 6/10 tops..

At most you can get 5/10 overall the least I can give is 2/10..

You have many points to work on

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes