3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
So you keep asking yourself why such a beautiful woman hasn't found a guy yet. Well....turns out she's been grooming you to be his replacement. And the reason she works on her image so hard is because she wants to look young-er for you. Kinda rapey, but i like it :closedtongue:.

Reactions: KiGa

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
Special for christmas ,,,, very nice,,,very nice
As always BIG THANKS for your work

Reactions: Aorrta

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Renders look really well done, but the characters feel a bit off-putting, maybe that's just me though. Has a promising future however, but more people have to move away from the old garbage that happen to come out first so now they have 3k+ patreons and these new much better games feel a bit ignored.
Kudos to this guy though, more so since no idiotic $25-40 paywall.
the game is new, so it's still unknown, but I'm sure Aorrta will have many Patreons, because he is doing a great job and with a lot of quality the game deserves. it's just a matter of time

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, most likely he will. Market has grown a lot and those who had this luck to start early could've grown really fast without real originality (DMD,DoD). Nowadays even the most promising devs struggle to even start. Probably moment in which patron-growth is serious has moved to 3-4 update since people require consistent updates to trust developer and memorize his game among hundreds of others (mostly similiar theme). Sole render quality (probably the best here. Tho I know 1 dev with similiar quality that will grow soon) makes this game a safe choice so only constistency matter at this point. Soo many 0.1-0.2-.0.3 abandoned everywhere

Last edited:

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Man this game is wonderful the quality of the game is impressive. Looks extremely promising and professional btw Christmas evening with mom is just Amazing :heartcoveredeyes:
BIG Thanks for your work @Aorrta

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This is the second renpy game I have come across(sister,sister,sister being the other), that locks up the computer on startup.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
There is already a compressed version! See op.
Yea i saw it but 1.15 gb for a demo is just too much so i was wondering if he can make it less mby 800 mb or something similar. Mby ill wait for more content so i just dont fill up my current space (sorry for my bad english)

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Yea i saw it but 1.15 gb for a demo is just too much so i was wondering if he can make it less mby 800 mb or something similar. Mby ill wait for more content so i just dont fill up my current space (sorry for my bad english)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes