3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i havent played this game before when it came out but damn those renders look amazing and the mom is such a milf :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Cirro84

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Well.It seems this one is my new favourite.Visuals and renders are better than ''A wife and mother''. Now we need a good story with these awesome renders. I wonder are we going to see Brunette and stewardess again in the city.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
The stories are not related. In the second episode, the characters will not know what happened to them at Christmas ;)

:confused::confused: HMMM :confused::confused:

But how can the others know nothing about it?
ask because: the others were the Santa Claus... And
everyone knows that Santa Claus knows everything !!!

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D:angel::winkytongue:

Reactions: IwasonitOo

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
:confused::confused: HMMM :confused::confused:

But how can the others know nothing about it?
ask because: the others were the Santa Claus... And
everyone knows that Santa Claus knows everything !!!

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D:angel::winkytongue:
Think it like standalone game.Its just a gift or bonus episode.Its not too hard to understand it.

denimessi9

Sep 11, 2017
Does the version finish after de video call with the blonde girl on the plane or it`s some kind of a game crash? I thought that a 1.6GB game would be longer

Reactions: Phunfoteno

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does the version finish after de video call with the blonde girl on the plane or it`s some kind of a game crash? I thought that a 1.6GB game would be longer
You get a short car scene and this seems to be the end.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It's a multi route style VN, not a sandbox type. Expect the content to be behind multiple playthroughs and save scumming the right choices.

erhnam

Dec 14, 2017
Hi
Im getting "Could not execute \lib\windows-686\familysecret.exe. Is it missing"
Im not executing from a zipfile.
Tried to put that .exe file there but it resulted in the same message but with double "\\" in the searchpath.
I tried to install the c++ as suggested in a different thread. I tried disable the antivirus. I change the language to english in windows and restarted to change the path to user\appdata.
I have "dreams of desire" which also is a renpy an its working fine.
Im out of ideas now. Anyone?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The stories are different, the characters are the same.
0.1.1.1 is a version with the old compression. The new version - 0.1.1.2 includes an intro and a Christmas release with a new compression.
Your game start with everything right, good characters, good history till now, and a easy choice for play, perfect, Great Work, congratulation @Aorrta :cool:;):)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes