3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Hi
Im getting "Could not execute \lib\windows-686\familysecret.exe. Is it missing"
Im not executing from a zipfile.
Tried to put that .exe file there but it resulted in the same message but with double "\\" in the searchpath.
I tried to install the c++ as suggested in a different thread. I tried disable the antivirus. I change the language to english in windows and restarted to change the path to user\appdata.
I have "dreams of desire" which also is a renpy an its working fine.
Im out of ideas now. Anyone?
Got the same error.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is a phenomenal demo! I don't have a lot to add that hasn't already been said, so I'll just say that I strongly suggest extracting the images to get a feel for how much content is in this game that you might miss in one, five, ten, or even twenty playthroughs haha. But is there any way to enable rollback? I used unren to enable the console, but was stymied. I get that there are autosaves and I can save as much as I need, but playing any Renpy game without rollback just feels... weird. Anyone know how to enable rollback?

PS I did a "search this thread" for both "rollback" "console" so I apologize if this question has been answered and I missed it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was thinking the other day this game compared to a lot of these games kind of really shows you the difference between someone who actually knows coding and graphic design and a lot of these devs who are just 19 year olds messing around with Daz and figuring out renpy for the first time.

Can definintely tell the difference in production values.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was thinking the other day this game compared to a lot of these games kind of really shows you the difference between someone who actually knows coding and graphic design and a lot of these devs who are just 19 year olds messing around with Daz and figuring out renpy for the first time.

Can definintely tell the difference in production values.
:heartcoveredeyes: Mommy come to me... I have something to show you :evilsmile::eazyHype:

EDIT: Also i agree with you, you can see the difference between someone who knows what he is doing, and someone who is completely clueless. Sad but true.

Reactions: Jeancul and Aorrta
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes