3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Dude, does anybody have an idea about the date 0.1.2.0 is coming out?
:heartcoveredeyes: Mommy come to me... I have something to show you :evilsmile::eazyHype:

EDIT: Also i agree with you, you can see the difference between someone who knows what he is doing, and someone who is completely clueless. Sad but true.
I mean, experimenting and trying new stuff it's absolutely fine. The problem comes when you go ahead of yourself and start a serious project -as you said- while having some knowledge, technique and experience leaks in the middle. One thing it's a series of small bugs than can be fixed (nobody is perfect, although you can be trained and experienced), and another one is lacking of style and substance.

Reactions: GrandJury

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I feel this one is overhyped? 0% teasing. We saw the mom nude too. Guessing the plot: son reminds her of the dad, and they end up finishing a bottle of wine and fucking. That's what I gather from the christmas special. Next release will determine if he's got a good story to match the visuals.

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
@Aorrta appreciate your work and Time for this piece! Intro - Hillarious.. Why ?

- High Quality
- Good Music choice
- Animation included
- nice Editing of each person (means- the look of every single one is not only 1080p but also well Designed!)
- for only like 5-10min gameplay - to good!

i played a lot of different games from this site

Big Brother is pretty fine (so far the best)
Dreams of Desire is also a pretty good one
The Psychologist... don't know yet seems fine so far

but FamilySecret... just because of all points i counted up on Top,- It is going to get far better than any of these!

I wish you best of Luck and trust me... put your Focus on this Project! iknow you probably got some other stuff to work on aswell,- but you should realy set your Main Focus on This Project!! I can see that this one is getting Insane

Storytelling.. give me a good one Fam!

Oh and please! something like that,- with so many Good Points for a game you should look to make it a big game... not like 2-3 Episodes... you should look to make it a realy good story!

I talked to much but I hope i was able to give you a bit more Hope about your Great Job!

write me back if Possible :) would love to stay in contact with a good Content Creator

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
Wow, a developer who actually put some production into his game?
Very nice renderings, and the music is a nice touch. Will have to wait to see how the story is but seems ok so far. I like how multiple sex scenes are only possible through branching choices, so replayability is high.
First version was a bit short but maybe because of the better renderings, the best I've seen in a new game in a while. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Impressive game!!
The Christmas special was amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of that mother-son relationship.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Those new charachters looks kinda strange so far...I hope it just me...Gabrielle lools more like a man to me, than a woman, redhead looks kinda strange in the eyes + brows area...those make her old and a bit strange...
Sister...yet another wanna-be-inocent sister that needs to be corrupted?

Well lets hope for the best and wait for the end of the month.
Also mother preview with the abscence of enermous ass, as she was in christmas episode looks fit, as she was introdused by the story & WAY BETTER.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
To much hard work on this game and I believe tfs needs to go on top(popular games) section , good job Aorrta congratulations <3

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes