3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Jul 12, 2017
@Aorrta As I said before, music adds so much charisma to the setting, it really helps you feel the vibe.

But. You probably don't need to add a lot of new tracks with every update, otherwise it's going to affect the size the archive sooner or later. I'd say 1-2 new tracks per update would be more than enough. Also, currently, 11 of 13 tracks in v011 have 320 kpbs bitrate. So if you plan on adding more tracks with every update, maybe you should set the bitrate to VBR and reduce the music dir size by ~40% w/o significant loss in quality.

Reactions: Hyped

Ken Duck

Jul 27, 2017
31st of Jan huh. Alright I'll let my friend knw
Thank u for helping my friend.
Friend happy. Me happy.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I feel like it's safe to assume that there will be footjobs in this game. However, I would also like to see shoejob/heeljob or some sort of teasing with the girl's high heels. It would be a shame not to include when your women look so gorgeous in them. :)

Reactions: ait123

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longstoryshort he's pushing back from 31st to early Feb to take a day or two to strip patreon page of any naughty info and making a website and stuff and just having patreon page be a shell like certain devs do

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"and over 10 new characters"

Hum, we'll see who they are but I will always be perplex when I see that number of character added to a game, this often means a slow developpement for the character people like (or at least want to see).

Reactions: Hyped

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
@Aorrta If you want to hide the original game from Patreon, then maybe you shouldn't say that on their site? Sounded like DarkSilver got a warning about if he still released the game somewhere else and took money for it on Patreon he would still be banned.

Reactions: ShadowWing

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Aorrta,

I think is the time to found a solution against patreon. Why don t talk whit Mr.dots, Dark Silver, Dark Cookies and all the others to check if you can found Something togheder. Now every month there is a problem. Last new DMD can t continue in patreon and Mr.dots need to creat a completly different game.
Creat some website is good but it will not give you the same visibility like patreon.
Many people on F95 forum are patreon supporters too, i support myself 5 games because i found it in F95.

All the best for this solution !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm so happy to be very dumb, since I read all the texts, I watch the scenes closely so as not to lose details and I save and return to follow alternative paths, instead of clicking after clicking without thinking. The gameplays in all games in general for me are much longer than 3 - 4 minutes and much more enjoyables.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so happy to be very dumb, since I read all the texts, I watch the scenes closely so as not to lose details and I keep and return to follow alternative paths, instead of clicking after clicking without thinking. The gameplays in all games in general for me are much longer than 3 - 4 minutes and much more enjoyables.
Same here :) I hate people who hold ctrl button pressed during the whole game, and then come here and complain how the game is short, or how the story is shit.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes