3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
This is extremely impressive, Aorrta. From the intros, menus, characters, angles, and so much more. I'm pressed to see what you can do with both Ren'Py and UE4. The quality is unparalleled. Keep up the amazing work, and look forward to January, and hopefully, many more releases in the future.

Thanks for your hard work.

The download was extremely fast.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Such a great game and renders, Aorrta thank you for creating this beautiful mom. She's becoming my fave milf character.
Personally i prefer more Ren'Py engine, but i don't mind if you want to try UE4 i mean it's your project after all, you can try and see the reviews, but i would recommend you to keep making Ren'Py version too. Once again great beginning, also loved christmas special :) all the best.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Am I right that version 1.1.1 is actually not an update, but a compressed version of version 1.1?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys, i just wanna understand, the new 1.1.2 is just a stand alone story right?
So i just wanna understand, i need to play it the 1.1.1 and then the 1.1.2?
Or the two story are not related and i can play in the order i want?

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
So guys, i just wanna understand, the new 1.1.2 is just a stand alone story right?
So i just wanna understand, i need to play it the 1.1.1 and then the 1.1.2?
Or the two story are not related and i can play in the order i want?
The stories are different, the characters are the same.
0.1.1.1 is a version with the old compression. The new version - 0.1.1.2 includes an intro and a Christmas release with a new compression.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So if i play the 0.1.1.2 i can play the normal story and the christmas story?
Because on the chrismast story link it say complete, that mean that the game is finish? Or just the Christmast story are finish? So i just do not understand @_@ i really hope that this game continue i really like it.

Edit*
Oh man awesome! Only now I realized that... the author of the game replied to me! I have to congratulate to you! The game is really very beautiful. And I love how you designed the mother! Really beautiful. Sorry for me bad english i am italian *_*
Continue like this the game is wonderful :eazyHype:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aorrta

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
This is too good. I can only imagine what the footjob scene with the mom would be like. Please tell me that will come in a future update. :)

Reactions: Aorrta

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hey Dev, nice design, luv it. If you looking for feedback, here's my 2 cents :

1. As your title is Family Secret, please keep focus on Family and/or family should always participate in the story. For example ... don't make game title with Family, but your plot is to bangs women all of the town. Title should represent the content. If you want to expand, at least bring the mommy/sister(if planned?) when banging the girls all around the town, so it's still have family touch.

2. The multiple scenes differences outcome from dialog isn't that necessary, even wasted if I may say. If I'm not extracting the archive & images files, I would already missed many of your beautiful images. In my opinion, you should lessen or use simplistic method of dialog branching. Combination make people confuse, even don't care at all. So you may create pictures that majority would not care. Wasted no ?

3. Is HD render slowing down your progression ? Because I think majority players expect +1gb from a version for more than 300~600 images. It's not about design, it's about size render picture too big. People love more content, than Super HD pictures, but that doesn't mean HD pictures is bad. It's about how you produce real quality HD pictures, and yours are awesome, perfecto ... but people still love more quantity content.
4. Please make Mommy boobs more natural , please ... pretty please ? I hate fake boobs design. :FeelsBadMan:

5. Some scene ... especially naked one ... I think the texture, bump & specular combined with the lighting and render setting are offset. Instead making nice looking boobs and nipples ... it's looks like a rock instead. We're talking about perfection right ? :)

Reactions: Jeancul and Aorrta

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was actually about to go pledge to this but then I see he has it set up as cash amount per post. And was like :WutFace:

I don't know if I've ever actually seen a patreon page set up like that as far as games and such before.

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
I was actually about to go pledge to this but then I see he has it set up as cash amount per post. And was like :WutFace:

I don't know if I've ever actually seen a patreon page set up like that as far as games and such before.
per post or '' Per GAME creation '' ??

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I liked the chistmas gift, but i like more your intro because the mother was more distant and more REAL. I feel like your game will have a huge construction with the mom relationship and one day after many tease he will have his sex scene. In the christmass it was too easy and not like mother in the intro

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
per post or '' Per GAME creation '' ??

When you actually go to pledge it says per post.

(Maybe patreon considers posts 'creations')

Luxee's patreon is per update and it say per update not 'creation'.

Reactions: Cirro84

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017

I don't have paid post.

Reactions: Cirro84

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
It's strange. When I created the page, I set "Payment Schedule - Monthly".
I do not know why it changed.
Anyway, I changed to "per month".

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
I liked the chistmas gift, but i like more your intro because the mother was more distant and more REAL. I feel like your game will have a huge construction with the mom relationship and one day after many tease he will have his sex scene. In the christmass it was too easy and not like mother in the intro
The stories are not related. In the second episode, the characters will not know what happened to them at Christmas ;)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes