3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018
I played it and apart from some bugs I have to say that he has almost redone the whole episode ... I mean he followed and is following the old plot but he has redone the whole art and it is easier now to know what needs to be done to continue in the game ... hopefully he will keep updating the game every month as he wrote on his patreon page ... but I'm not so sure given his recent history ... we'll see in a month if he keeps his word or for the umpteenth time time he tells us a lie.
Are there any good scenes?

arms99

May 11, 2018
I was playing the game again and I have to say, man, aorrta's got skills. I'd be excited if I didn't think he'd abandon it again after an update or 2. Here's hoping I'm wrong and this game will get many updates and a proper ending.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
The Secret Reloaded, this new game is just fucking amazing, is just starting but have to say, one of 3 best adult games in F95. GZ to the denv, they are making an awesome work.

D

Deleted member 1954024

Okey so it is almost 20 days of the game release, and still we got 0 info on when the next content update is coming. I'm not whining here but remember if it takes a dev 20 days -and who knows how many more- to even release a date for the next update, we can be sure as hell that the next update is gonna take a lot more than normal. Patrons beware. My guess is we'll wait at least 6 months for new content. And that's the good case. Don't forget the 2 years absence. I hope i'll be proven wrong by mister Aorrta.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okey so it is almost 20 days of the game release, and still we got 0 info on when the next content update is coming. I'm not whining here but remember if it takes a dev 20 days -and who knows how many more- to even release a date for the next update, we can be sure as hell that the next update is gonna take a lot more than normal. Patrons beware. My guess is we'll wait at least 6 months for new content. And that's the good case. Don't forget the 2 years absence. I hope i'll be proven wrong by mister Aorrta.
Wrong thread.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
but here already had 229 page and reoload just have 41 page comment. i confuse which one is original?
This is the original. It is abandoned. You can see that in the thread title.

Reloaded means it's redone. Go with that one, not this one.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes