3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys, you should take a look at his patreon page. Either it's a belated april fool or we are really getting there...

Reactions: fictitious

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Wasn't hoping for anything, I know better by now.
I was, however, expecting to see a usual "hey theres a bug here..." or some comparison to gumdrop or something...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, I'm kinda proud of having brought the good news today :p Really thought it was a joke at first. What a funny turn of events lately. First, Veqvil, then Aortta. Who's gonna come back next ? Mysterful ? Dr Zukinsky ? Gumdrop Games? Psycho Delusional ? Place your bets ! Everything seems possible, now. LoL. Anyway, Many Thanks to the person who shared the link. You're awesome.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Well, I'm kinda proud of having brought the good news today :p Really thought it was a joke at first. What a funny turn of events lately. First, Veqvil, then Aortta. Who's gonna come back next ? Mysterful ? Dr Zukinsky ? Gumdrop Games? Psycho Delusional ? Place your bets ! Everything seems possible, now. LoL. Anyway, Many Thanks to the person who shared the link. You're awesome.
Erosion is the next

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Only one question remains, is the rework true to it's original? Namely, is there incest?
I'm gonna try it later but maybe someone already tried it and could shed a light on that matter?

Mutox

Oct 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "Draverik, yayın: 3275702, üye: 14364"]
Sadece bir soru kaldı, yeniden işleme orijinaline uygun mu? Yani ensest var mı?
Daha sonra deneyeceğim ama belki birisi zaten denedi ve bu konuya ışık tutabilirdi?
[/ ALINTI]
Incest content available now

Reactions: Draverik

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I played it and apart from some bugs I have to say that he has almost redone the whole episode ... I mean he followed and is following the old plot but he has redone the whole art and it is easier now to know what needs to be done to continue in the game ... hopefully he will keep updating the game every month as he wrote on his patreon page ... but I'm not so sure given his recent history ... we'll see in a month if he keeps his word or for the umpteenth time time he tells us a lie.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes