3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Secret Reloaded that was supposed to be out 1 year ago where is it?
does it have anohter thread?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Likely for non-payment. I'd say we can close the book on this one.

I had this crazy idea of somehow getting in touch with Aorrta and trying to buy the game, assets, etc from him to try and salvage this...
Why? To have the rest of this thread turn on you for bailing Aorrta out/when you find out how shit his code is to figure out it's better to start over from scratch?

No. Don't flog a dead horse and for fuck's sake, leave the trash where it belongs.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Why? To have the rest of this thread turn on you for bailing Aorrta out/when you find out how shit his code is to figure out it's better to start over from scratch?

No. Don't flog a dead horse and for fuck's sake, leave the trash where it belongs.
You're probably right. That's why it's a crazy idea :LOL:

BTW, his site is back up.

Reactions: killzone12

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So he updated his website now it has a progress bar and download links and everything but one thing he missed, Its all fake has hell the download links dont even work and dont even have a connection to a link, progress bar looks too good to be true cause for that few things from january to now he should have completed it and the website now looks like a kid did the website.
But if everything from that progress bar its true that is he is making the game perhaps we will see his game before gumdrop drops his...man this 2 devs what a joke.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So he updated his website now it has a progress bar and download links and everything but one thing he missed, Its all fake has hell the download links dont even work and dont even have a connection to a link, progress bar looks too good to be true cause for that few things from january to now he should have completed it and the website now looks like a kid did the website.
But if everything from that progress bar its true that is he is making the game perhaps we will see his game before gumdrop drops his...man this 2 devs what a joke.
:FacePalm: It's been like that for 2 months now. His site was last updated on January 24th.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: exirock and parqueo

bibi the bear

Feb 27, 2018
It seems that rather than dealing with patreons and having to entertain this community Aorrta chose to develop the game at their own pace whilst having a full time job. Given all the negative feedback regarding communication it would be most likely. I think we should be patient, checking from time to time if there's anything new. We'll get the game when it'll be released ( i'd like to think as a full game ). In the meantime we have a lot of other material, so, once again, patience.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It seems that rather than dealing with patreons and having to entertain this community Aorrta chose to develop the game at their own pace whilst having a full time job. Given all the negative feedback regarding communication it would be most likely. I think we should be patient, checking from time to time if there's anything new. We'll get the game when it'll be released ( i'd like to think as a full game ). In the meantime we have a lot of other material, so, once again, patience.
We have no indication that this game is being developed. Patience? It's like waiting on a pig to fly. Patience.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik and Kakato

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Is it just me or the incest/uncensor patch is down? I can't download it from the main page.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes