Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
My prediction for the release, if he release
79 new renders
3 new animations
183 bugs
Industrial level of empty promises
Industrial level of empty promises
Congressional level of Empty Promises. Fixed it For you.

Reactions: H2S

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
the strange thing is that he changed his website a bit so it's still strange :p
What I find odd about that is Mary's animation at the top of the landing page. I don't think he had that stashed up his sleeve. So, he either made it himself recently or paid someone to do it. Which means he's active. Either actively developing, or more likely, actively scamming any idiot dumb enough to become his patreon (and those exist, given his numbers still fluctuate up and down). "Oh, last update on the Patreon page is from six months ago? No problem, have my money!" :FacePalm:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Just because he abandoned his Patreon page doesn't mean he can't be working on his game.
Im not trying to defend him but maybe it's the pressure of having to satisfy his patrons made him to abandon it. Or patreon forcing him to censor his game. Who knows? Who cares?

Reactions: Stuwi71

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah... no. It's been waaaay too long without any updates (and feeding everyone empty promises).
I'm not saying that you should hold your breath or anything. But don't you think that something is up?
It makes no sense to update his website to fool anyone into pledging and not his Patreon account. Maybe he was just fed up with the constant nagging from his patreons and he just bailed and went on to develop his game at his own pace without having to meet any deadlines. Hence why we haven't seen anything but a few teases on his website, he's taking his time.
He might also be a sadistic prick. But again, who the hell knows?

• Haha
Reactions: Deadshot101

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm not saying that you should hold your breath or anything. But don't you think that something is up?
It makes no sense to update his website to fool anyone into pledging and not his Patreon account. Maybe he was just fed up with the constant nagging from his patreons and he just bailed and went on to develop his game at his own pace without having to meet any deadlines. Hence why we haven't seen anything but a few teases on his website, he's taking his time.
Oh, I want to believe (this is why I watch/check this thread)! But I also don't want to be fooling myself.
The guy updates his site Jan 24 from "Soon" to "Very Soon", and more than a month later we're still holding our dicks in our hands :ROFLMAO:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I really like to believe that, I love this game.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes