3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
this guy must be dead
how hard is it to write an comment on the patreon page that he either gives a shit about the game or that he has canceled it?
just to inform curious people like us ;)

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think he was paying a design shop in Russia to make the renders for him. Can't remember where I saw sauce on this.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Websites still up. Tried to play this but it literally leads no where. Tried using walkthrough but it's as clear as the game; not at all! Can't progress shit... Hopefully it's still being worked on and they're just waiting to release the game when it's done.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I think many people hope so. Because the game was really great. This game would be better from AWAM
When this game was released it had potential but then comes nothing for i think it was a half year or maybe a year and then he post on his patreon site maybe in august or september last year that he will released the new version soon.And in this post ask a few people when he will released that and his answer was somethink like he must only fix a few bugs..Maybe i remeber that wrong but it was a long time where i have looked here in this thread

Reactions: Sihn8
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes