3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So he's contracting other artists and not paying them?
That would explain why the project is dead. Some of them might not be handing over their work until he pays them in full. You can only rip off so many people until others catch on.
Don't suppose you could PM me the history of some of the shadiness going on here?
Think it's time the Captain's Log expanded it's reach a little more...

Edit: Congrats to Aorrta for winning one of my 'Scam Dev' awards! https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-2643233

Last edited:

fleo58

Dec 24, 2019
Im currently trying to get the gym clothes so i can go to the gym and i have to take pictures of Lola at the spa for Jerry. I made an appointment to the spa and went to the spa when Lola was there but i went to the wrong room and ended up just getting a normal massage and leaving without getting photos and now it wont let me make an appointment or go to the spa when Lola is what should i do ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Surprised to see this guy still getting $122/month from 39 supporters on Patreon. These people are either dead or brain-dead.
he lost a few more. but still has more then 100 dollars a month doing shit.. :poop: This game should change name to developer secret how to scam his patreons.. :whistle:

Aorrta has been ntring his patreons for months now.. :devilish: looks like those cucks are still paying him 100 bucks.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Anyhow, here's the fixed patch. Would've made the .rpa, but i have no clue how. Fixes a bunch of crashes on mary/mom dialogues, including the office talk, kitchen helping etc. Also, unlocks normal bathroom progression, mom will gradually get more comfortable with you up until you hit 13 bathroom visits, at which point the menu unlocks for any bathroom scene. Also fixed one image not appearing during Lola office dialogue.

Install: unpack into "game" directory, replacing the scripts.rpa

P.S. after a pretty good intro, there's a ludicrous amount of artificial lengthening of the game with not much to fill it with. Hence, I recommend cheating in the $7650 required for story progression and forget about the matching mini-game alltogether.

UPDATE: Double checked, this does not cause to miss any current content, I just missed the latter 3 chat girls in my playthrough and also got confused by unimplemented scene pictures in game files (there are a few extra ones for morning sleep and morning clothes change).
The link is broken can u pls resend dont want to play the game without the incest

Jun 3, 2019
It sucks that this game was abandoned, the art was amazing one of the best if not the best out there.
I always come back once in a few months to see if anything changed but I doubt that the developer will make this new game after all of his reputation went to the garbage.

Reactions: rsjcjoe
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes