3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oh Fuck off Aorrta and ur lies, he saying he had a surgery, where? can u show a document of the surgery? i would even consider changing my statment here if he would show me a real prove of his surgery, since april no news concerning the excuse he gave in april of the bug fixing and went offline until a few days saying i had a surgery oh cmon and perhaps in a few days comes saying "New Release Date" and then takes a couple buck and leaves.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Oh Fuck off Aorrta and ur lies, he saying he had a surgery, where? can u show a document of the surgery? i would even consider changing my statment here if he would show me a real prove of his surgery, since april no news concerning the excuse he gave in april of the bug fixing and went offline until a few days saying i had a surgery oh cmon and perhaps in a few days comes saying "New Release Date" and then takes a couple buck and leaves.
He had an operation-an operation to inject a new bubble of lies into his body: D

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I met this game yesterday, it looks great. Fantastic renders for a 2017 game. The soundtrack combined with the aesthetics of the home menu is simply one of the best I've ever seen.
This game has a retro look, I like it.

Reading comments I've seen that a lot of people imply that he's milking .. but he barely gets $ 90 a month. Ok, the numbers may have dropped, but I wouldn't call milking someone who gets less than $ 1000 a month.
It's not like Gumdrop that gets 8k monthly.

obs: English is not my native language.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I met this game yesterday, it looks great. Fantastic renders for a 2017 game. The soundtrack combined with the aesthetics of the home menu is simply one of the best I've ever seen.
This game has a retro look, I like it.

Reading comments I've seen that a lot of people imply that he's milking .. but he barely gets $ 90 a month. Ok, the numbers may have dropped, but I wouldn't call milking someone who gets less than $ 1000 a month.
It's not like Gumdrop that gets 8k monthly.

obs: English is not my native language.
That's not really true if you actually think about it. Regardless if he's getting a little money or a lot of money; this guy has been promising his patreons this update for over a year now. Those of us who have been watching this play out since the start know this very well. He never keeps them updated about anything. He shows up every 3-4 months and promises them that the update will release and every 3-4 months it never happens. Does that really sound like someone that isnt milking? This guy is asking people to put their trust in him and use their hard earned money to fund his project, and he can't even keep them updated; let alone keep promises of a release date? Come on. Even with his most recent post when a patreon asked him about a release window guess what happened? That's right he's disappeared yet again with no responses. He only recently dropped this low in cash within the last 2 months. Back in April or May he was still making around $300 and by July he was still getting $150.

Whether it's $90 or $1000 a month; it's still free money that he's getting if he isn't delivering anything to them except broken promises and/or lies. People misunderstand that milking doesn't mean you have to make a ton of money; milking is just a process of keeping money coming in with little to no work involved. Obviously you want to milk for a higher amount if you can but free money is free money.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Guys, I talked to Shannon about the website, but Glenn never gives the key. Ichecked every moment at every period of the day at every day....

Can somebdoy help me ? The walkthorugh doesn't bring any help. (It's honestly awful)

Reactions: lots`o`fap

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's been a month now since his last/new Patreon update, and... of course, he's got nothing to show.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Can't anybody give me just a bit of help ?

Guys, I talked to Shannon about the website, but Glenn never gives the key. Ichecked every moment at every period of the day at every day....

Can somebdoy help me ? The walkthorugh doesn't bring any help. (It's honestly awful)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes