3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
D

Deleted member 1326591

He wrote something on his patreon today, get hyped for another release date boys!
It's close to the end of the month. Post is locked behind paywall, he just wants to quickly milk some clueless people.

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
I guess this means no reloaded version in near future. And my best guess that model used for Mary is Jolina with aging and some other modifications?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So he'll still release the game ... no prob bruh, not like anyone waited for that. How soon is "soon" in Aorrta's scamming language ... sooner than gumdrop's or a little later after some testing issues :LOL::ROFLMAO: Hope they cured him of the gumdrop syndrome that he was showing symptoms of but that shit is too expensive and only SERIOUS and PROFESSIONAL people pulled through.

D

Deleted member 1326591

The last post before this one was on March 1st ... must have been an insane medical operation then.
There was a release date on his website with 25 July. It's changed back to soon again.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
The original release date was October 2018, nearly one year ago. The first excuse was his other job.
Second release date was March 2019. Excuse No.2: "Bugs."
Third release date July 2019. Excuse No.3 "Operation."

Now if he really had a health scare, getting better should be a priority.
BUT...
quote-fool-me-once-shame-on-shame-on-you-fool-me-you-can-t-get-fooled-again-george-w-bush-91-4...jpg

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
The original release date was October 2018, nearly one year ago. The first excuse was his other job.
Second release date was March 2019. Excuse No.2: "Bugs."
Third release date July 2019. Excuse No.3 "Operation."

Now if he really had a health scare, getting better should be a priority.
BUT...
View attachment 411820
Dude, a lot of people worked with him on his project. He even found me on a social network (Russian) and asked me to provide him with the services of an image corrector. I also wanted to rent the power of my equipment. I only got 500 images from him to Polish and it was that one-year update. I finished my work on the images and took his money. He did not deceive me, but a lot of copywriters and rewriters, as well as artists, he just cheated. The game was due out in July. It's finished. He's just stalling:) Wait guys. This guy, incidentally, truth name is Andrei and he from St. Petersburg! Sorry for my English. By the way, I know where the crook lives, if anyone's interested. )

Reactions: Jeancul

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Dude, a lot of people worked with him on his project. He even found me on a social network (Russian) and asked me to provide him with the services of an image corrector. I also wanted to rent the power of my equipment. I only got 500 images from him to Polish and it was that one-year update. I finished my work on the images and took his money. He did not deceive me, but a lot of copywriters and rewriters, as well as artists, he just cheated. The game was due out in July. It's finished. He's just stalling:) Wait guys. This guy, incidentally, truth name is Andrei and he from St. Petersburg! Sorry for my English. By the way, I know where the crook lives, if anyone's interested. )
So he's contracting other artists and not paying them?
That would explain why the project is dead. Some of them might not be handing over their work until he pays them in full. You can only rip off so many people until others catch on.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
So he's contracting other artists and not paying them?
That would explain why the project is dead. Some of them might not be handing over their work until he pays them in full. You can only rip off so many people until others catch on.
Say. The game is ready. In the final version, a little more than 500 images. He paid me, but less than we agreed. This guy is an ordinary dummy, for him all the work was done by his team of Russian artists, to whom he did not pay money. This project is made by Russian guys, and he is in the role of a Manager who took away his rights and does not know what to do, because everyone knew about his deception. His last team wants to release a separate game, because they are actually the ones who gave us the Secrets. And he is an ordinary fraudster who has nothing to do with the development of the game)

Reactions: Jeancul
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes