3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

This title sticks better. :unsure:

Last edited:

rsjcjoe

Nov 21, 2018
Is there anyone who knows him in person ? If so, please let him know that he's made a masterpiece, and everyone here is waiting him desperately !!

• Angry
Reactions: lTTMl

rsjcjoe

Nov 21, 2018
It's a hustler. You always want to see him?
Dude, I am angry as much as you or maybe more than you, but I gotta admit, the texture of skin and the way he designed the bodies of each characters, plus how he was excellent at making high heels, besides the quality of the graphics...
all these qualities make me hungry about that game, whoever the make is, I loved it...
I hope you understood my statement

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Dude, I am angry as much as you or maybe more than you, but I gotta admit, the texture of skin and the way he designed the bodies of each characters, plus how he was excellent at making high heels, besides the quality of the graphics...
all these qualities make me hungry about that game, whoever the make is, I loved it...
I hope you understood my statement
I agree with what you say, but you have to understand one thing, the game of Aorrta exists only to sell dreams that will never be finished and attract new patrons.

There are many others devs who deserve better, if you want a game that is very much like the family secret, there's Come Inside, but game is at its beginning.

rsjcjoe

Nov 21, 2018
I agree with what you say, but you have to understand one thing, the game of Aorrta exists only to sell dreams that will never be finished and attract new patrons.

There are many others devs who deserve better, if you want a game that is very much like the family secret, there's Come Inside, but game is at its beginning.
Yes, I already played 0.1 and now I'm downloading 0.2
Thanks, but do you have any clue about MILFY City 0.6 release ?

Dec 20, 2018
Im currently trying to get the gym clothes so i can go to the gym and i have to take pictures of Lola at the spa for Jerry. I made an appointment to the spa and went to the spa when Lola was there but i went to the wrong room and ended up just getting a normal massage and leaving without getting photos and now it wont let me make an appointment or go to the spa when Lola is there so i can take photos, what do i do?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Yes, I already played 0.1 and now I'm downloading 0.2
Thanks, but do you have any clue about MILFY City 0.6 release ?
Nop, it's become a nameless bazaar... Personally, I no longer hold the words of ICSTOR, Milfy City will be released but when, again in another future.

Last edited:

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
Game with a great potential, shame it is abandoned. On his site stands that Secret reloaded will be released soon, hope that will happen. Anyone know assets for Mary in daz or what was used to develop this game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Game with a great potential, shame it is abandoned. On his site stands that Secret reloaded will be released soon, hope that will happen. Anyone know assets for Mary in daz or what was used to develop this game?
Well, he's missed his last 4 (I think) release dates. The first one being LAST October. So...

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes