3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
D

Deleted member 1326591

Was this 25th of July fuckup a last nail to the coffin?

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Truly a shame that this is how Aorrta has decided to go about this because he has some of the highest level renders I've seen in VNs. And I can't for the life of me comprehend how he can go through the trouble of setting up a website, put so much effort in making the website and game look visually pleasing, only to constantly turn back on his deadlines with little to no communication for a mediocre $125 a month when his artistic talents alone could easily see him making at least $2,000 if he maintained a consistent schedule.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Looks like more patreon pulled the plug. he now has even less patreons now. Looks like he wont get his free martini drink this month.. :whistle: :LOL:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
25.07.2019. Are you guys, ready for another disappointment ? :p . Don't forget your drinks and pop-corn. This thread gonna get fun in a few hours :p
Looks like i need to change the 99.9 to 100 % next time.. He already bailed. and in few days he will be back with new excuses then dissapear again, nothing changes with this developer. :cautious:

Right now he is waiting till this month ends when he gets paid then he makes his announcements.

It's probebly the bugs he was suppose to fix 3 month ago but he may have forgoten he already explained this part before.. Its why he has much less patreon then before.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have a problem when I enter my mother's bedroom and I click on it, I get something like that
this is caused by the incest patch.Who made the incest patch he changed the audio file names too but the files doesn´t exist.Maybe it helps when you click on ignore

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes, but as I am playing, it appears again after a while and it crashes my entire game
I can give you two options.The first is play without the patch or the second is use my patch.It is here somewhere.My patch doesn´t have this error.But it could be then that you must play complete from new
Edit: Here is my patch

Reactions: Xumeey

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I can give you two options.The first is play without the patch or the second is use my patch.It is here somewhere.My patch doesn´t have this error.But it could be then that you must play complete from new
Edit: Here is my patch
good works thank you

Reactions: gigan

sonic705124

Apr 8, 2018
I'm trying to update myself on what's going on with this game. Here's waht I have so far:
Aorrta has been stringing along is patrons and probably will never release anything for this game ever again. Did I miss anything else?

Also, is there / was there ever an episode 1 of this game? I just started a playthrough and it seems like I'm missing a lot of story...

rainexl

Jul 13, 2019
anyone stuck on bathroom scene ? i still have the same scene over and over again
i try to add on mom_bath_pek+=1 but cant work "NameError"

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes