3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Heyy people.
Do not use the patch in the current version of the game. There are no errors when I play without a patch. Nevertheless, I think wait for the new version. If the developer returns !!!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Heyy people.
Do not use the patch in the current version of the game. There are no errors when I play without a patch. Nevertheless, I think wait for the new version. If the developer returns !!!
the reason for the errors are that who make this incest patch has basicly searcht for the mom name i can´t remember her name and replaced that with mom.The errors comes from that the game searched for the mom sound instead from her original name.Anyway i have create a incest patch without these sound errors somewhere in this thread

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
He does not have too because their is never a release anyway.. 3 month ago he could never release since his game was buggy and after that he disspareaed completely now he sees that his patreon is under 200 he is scarred shows up with a few pictures in hopes people will donate again and when he is suppose to realse he dissapeared again and will try this scam when his patreon lowers in numbers again...

This is the way this developer operates..
AFAIK, he has not posted an update about the July 25th release to his patreon page. Only on his website. I don't know what this might mean, but I'm guessing if he really wanted to juice the Patreon scheme, he'd advertise the upcoming release on there. Regardless, it looks like he's gained about 5 patrons recently -- I'm baffled people would just throw money away like that.

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
In fact, he's only been working on the game for the last 3 months. Before that, he had only released a couple of renders :) the Game will really come out on July 25. But it will be the same game, only with a little tweaked plot twists.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
In fact, he's only been working on the game for the last 3 months. Before that, he had only released a couple of renders :) the Game will really come out on July 25. But it will be the same game, only with a little tweaked plot twists.
I think he have been working on the game the whole time. But the problem with this dude is that if he is not happy with his project, he deletes everything and start all over, wasting ridiculous amount of time. He have prob made this game like 5 times with different storys and characters, instead of making a good plan before he makes renders etc. here is a video he postet from the update that was supposed to realese last october.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I think he have been working on the game the whole time. But the problem with this dude is that if he is not happy with his project, he deletes everything and start all over, wasting ridiculous amount of time. He have prob made this game like 5 times with different storys and characters, instead of making a good plan before he makes renders etc. here is a video he postet from the update that was supposed to realese last october.

This is the first time I've seen this video. I wonder if the new update will be released tomorrow! If the developer leaves the game, someone should really use Mary. Because she's a really great figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ait123

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I would suggest not to get your hopes up, chances are extremely high 99.9 % he already bailed and is not going to report anything he is going to wait couple of days then report a sorry notice about some bugs and could not make the realse date after that he is gone for god knows how long untill patreon cashe drops below a number and tries this again.

But looking at his patreon cache his scam seemed to have backfired this time. his number are far below 200 to 124 that's very low looking at his demo who was making 1000 looks like his patreon are waiting till he really release something this time before even try to pledge or he may have already lost those pledges and wont be making those ammount anymore..

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I would suggest not to get your hopes up, chances are extremely high 99.9 % he already bailed and is not going to report anything

It's a pity though, this dude has talent and the game shows promise ... he hires a better script writer and a discord moderator gets serious with his supporters and the money will come. People let him "milk" their trust because they believed in his project but he keeps shitting cheap ass excuses or goes missing. Let's hope for the best and see IF anything will be released !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebellious Blood

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
This is the first time I've seen this video. I wonder if the new update will be released tomorrow! If the developer leaves the game, someone should really use Mary. Because she's a really great figure.
I already seen her figure in a new game called Star Maiden, that game has potential.

Jan 26, 2019
25.07.2019. Are you guys, ready for another disappointment ? :p . Don't forget your drinks and pop-corn. This thread gonna get fun in a few hours :p

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes