3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
its just me or Aorrta just deleted the comments on his last post he did a few months ago. if it is seems like he is deleting every evidence.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
nothing new, he have done that many times. Even deleted alot of posts.
But in this case seems he deleted the comments maybe cause of the translator since the guy was giving away the translation work to the public. But either way im not expecting the update, i just found it curious he deleting the comments.

Reactions: maradona6666

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
But in this case seems he deleted the comments maybe cause of the translator since the guy was giving away the translation work to the public. But either way im not expecting the update, i just found it curious he deleting the comments.
I've posted the link from the translator on the last page, so it is still out in the open, just not on Patreon. :ROFLMAO:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
What kind of comments? I can't see any difference, looks like they are all there. Not sure though. :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i actually contact the translator that was working for Aortta and this is what he wrote to me.
------------
"Hi,
Well, I started working with Aorrta in 2018. I've found him on Russian forum (Russian 4chan). The amount of the first offer was approximately 20 small files for $100. He sent me the money 15 days later. We had been working for 3 months, there was no scamming, but sometimes there were delays. Then I haven't received any offers until I wrote him a month ago. He offered me a large amount of work for $500 (more than 100 files). I was quite punctual. The waiting was longer than month. He's been feeding me promises and asked me to translate additional files because of troubles with Patreon (incest things and so on). He's also pointed out that Patreon demand full game scripts to check if there is anything connected with incest. It was almost 70 files for $150. I accepted that offer as long as I needed the money. He sent me the picture from Patreon that he got paid $6338,

and promised me to send me the money in a couple of days. It was the last thing I received from him. A week later I wrote him about the money. He read the message but he didn't respond. The next day I asked him to tell me something. And after that I realized that I got blocked.
Now I'm here. I have no money. I have nothing. "

If that is really the value he withdraw from patreon in that day most likely is the sum of his first scam last year when he left without a word, means that is all the money that people spended to get a update that never happen.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I've found him on Russian forum (Russian 4chan).
OH! I read that thread about adult games in /gd/. A group of dreamers discusses how to make money with minimal effort. I remember how Sloniq boasted there that he makes a couple of renders a month and presents it as a full update. Shitty thread. No wonder Aorrta is from this gang.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You don't see these comments?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see people calling him a few different things. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Nope, I can't see these... Up to a day or two ago, I could see them, but not anymore. I only see what I posted in the screenshot (no comments). Clicking into the post (the "Continue reading" link) shows all of the images that he posted, but no comments. It's odd. Maybe it's part of Patreon dicking around with their re-design (I've noticed design changes within the last several days).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes