• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

leinil

Jul 3, 2017
he tries to fool someone that it is something going on so that he gets a little paid, feels like he always pops up when it starts to approach the pay day

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
25th it's almost at the end of the month which means, someone will pledge on Patreon for this month and in hoping for new update he will wait for a few days which means pledging for the next month... I call bullshit for the final date.
Devs like these are why people are losing trust in other devs.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
JULY 25
The final date
If he put off or delay or something,I will never believe him again
Haha, how gullible are you... he has been posting dates for over a year breaking them and hasn't released anything.

I just came into this thread to see if anyone was still posting here after all this time and broken promises from the dev and lo and behold there are still people that think a miracle will happen. The game is dead deal with it... the dev is only milking the super gullible idiots still remaining. He is even making fake posts on his Patreon to try and mask all the negative ones on there.

At this point, even the gullible have left him, only the super gullible remain.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
July 25th hmm.................hmm............... lets see he stated the same thing with another date a few months ago and nothing took the money and left, my advice if anyone is waiting for the release and want it dont patron yet let the game be released first then u can patreon, cause its what he want to people start patreon and when we reach 25th he will delay and take ur money and goodbye again.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
25th it's almost at the end of the month which means, someone will pledge on Patreon for this month and in hoping for new update he will wait for a few days which means pledging for the next month... I call bullshit for the final date.
Devs like these are why people are losing trust in other devs.
that is very true, there is a couple scammers, like this Aortta and some of them taking over a year to make an update one of them i think is name is gumdrop is from the game dual family the guy taking people's money without giving nothing back over a year and his patreons love it. But there is some really good devs that keep updating and release the update nicely i would say SS but last couple updates hv been kinda of failures not only on time management but in content (its my opinion) but u have NTL Media, SkullgearOni, DrBones (which had bad luck with patreon but his back).

tony95

Nov 7, 2018

Hey, guys. I'm the ex-translator of this game. The developer welshed me and I'm going to share something with all of you. I've been waiting for this money for more than month and fell into debt. And yesterday he blocked me on Telegram. I'm ready to share the material with all of you as long as my work wasn't paid. My email is phcr809898@gmail.com. Contact me and I'll send you the material. For those who are going to work with Andrei (yes, it's his real name), this man is a lier, he'll feed you promises and then just block you. Keep it in mind before accepting his offers. Tbh I want to kill myself I've never been so disappointed in people
Wow look at the latest reply in his patreon post. Anyone want to try?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is something that happened a year ago too. Exactly the same story. The translator showed up here though and explained this exact same scenario.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This is something that happened a year ago too. Exactly the same story. The translator showed up here though and explained this exact same scenario.
Hmm, interesting. Might be some kind of a ploy. If some gullible soul emails him asking for "material" he might make up a sob story and ask for a PayPal donation or something of the kind.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Might be some kind of a ploy. If some gullible soul emails him asking for "material" he might make up a sob story and ask for a PayPal donation or something of the kind.
I genuinely think its the other way around. That the dev basically dupes gfx artists and writers to do the job saying they'll get paid from the income it generates or after the job is done and then doesn't pay. I believe the Dev is a dedicated fraud. But that just me. Obviously some people still think otherwise regardless of the history of this title.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I took the bait, used a disposable email address, ran Malwarebytes and Windows defender to scan the archive and opened it in Windows' sandbox environment with an up-to-date version of Word ... it seems safe to me.

Here's the link I got and the according archive.

The translation seems legit, so it seems that Aorrta is indeed a scammer and you can be sure that nothing will happen on the 25th.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I took the bait, used a disposable email address, ran Malwarebytes and Windows defender to scan the archive and opened it in Windows' sandbox environment with an up-to-date version of Word ... it seems safe to me.

Here's the link I got and the according archive.

The translation seems legit, so it seems that Aorrta is indeed a scammer and you can be sure that nothing will happen on the 25th.
maybe he doesn't have money to pay a translator?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe the guy just wasn't a good Translator so he ditched him?

Hey, guys. I'm the ex-translator of this game. The developer welshed me and I'm going to share something with all of you. I've been waiting for this money for more than month and fell into debt. And yesterday he blocked me on Telegram. I'm ready to share the material with all of you as long as my work wasn't paid. My email is phcr809898@gmail.com. Contact me and I'll send you the material. For those who are going to work with Andrei (yes, it's his real name), this man is a lier, he'll feed you promises and then just block you. Keep it in mind before accepting his offers. Tbh I want to kill myself I've never been so disappointed in people
Either he mispelled Liar, or he's saying that Aorta is a guy who likes to lie down on the floor.

Anyways, will see what happens on 25th, i wouldn't hold my breath though. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Deadshot101

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe the guy just wasn't a good Translator so he ditched him?

Either he mispelled Liar, or he's saying that Aorta is a guy who likes to lie down on the floor.

Anyways, will see what happens on 25th, i wouldn't hold my breath though. :D
The way that reads, they are both from Russia/Easter Europe. You might be right, he couldn't been not-so-great translator, but that's no way to "ditch" someone. While we're getting one side of the story, Aorrta has built himself a reputation as a scam-artist.

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
Hmmm if those files are legit we know a few facts:
This guys is still working on the game (slowly?), he's an asshole/scammer, his game is far from the finishline.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes