3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I can't believe people still fall for his "promises" ... get serious bois, this shit is dead and so is the dev's rep. Pity the game had massive potential for us mere fappers who wanted some T&A (tits and ass) plus a catchy story but it went down the toilet with the NTR vibe between MC's mom and the driver, the millions and millions of errors and bugs (D.Johnson), and all them empty promises about a remake release. My big WTF question is why sabotage himself and his/their project if shit started showing some promise. :eek:

He could've hired some dudes to back him up and would've easily ended being one of the big dogs with the big dough but no let's flush it down the toilet, milk as much as possible our patrons and move on with our life. He should at least give people some reasons for his constant delays or try to fix the problems ASAP (it's in his own interest for fap's sake) but if the income is still there the boy don't give a rat's ass about other's money. Aorrta my man people keep supporting you because they see potential in what you're doing and want some results they deserve some feedback from time to time (and as a reminder we almost in June) ... no more empty promises, homes !

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how does one get rid of thew bullies in this game because every time i try to fight the bully gets only a couple of hit points but the mc gets 0-10 hit points so the bullies always win also a hint which keys work what the graphics are good but the fighting is shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
how does one get rid of thew bullies in this game because every time i try to fight the bully gets only a couple of hit points but the mc gets 0-10 hit points so the bullies always win also a hint which keys work what the graphics are good but the fighting is shite!!
I don't remember bullies in this game.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
bro u posted on the wrong game thread ! :D

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Please keep it civil, getting angry at the devs or other users serves no one.

Reactions: mrdiv

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
what can this message mean ? i get it with the compressed version and with the not compressed version

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
what can this message mean ? i get it with the compressed version and with the not compressed version
The answer is in the 3rd line of the traceback:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'episode2/images/music/mom.mp3'.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
well is still working on it and on his patreon is still posting. the problem is that some people are accusing him of scam...
You must frequent another patreon because when I go to patreon I see that his last post is from March 1st and that he promised a release mid-March ...
That's the behavior of a scammer to me, mind you a very bad one but still a scammer.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
You must frequent another patreon because when I go to patreon I see that his last post is from March 1st and that he promised a release mid-March ...
That's the behavior of a scammer to me, mind you a very bad one but still a scammer.
that is the thing i promise, then he disappear , then he promise again then i disappear again, so i don't know I saw his patreon some month ago, but I just don't care anymore... but who knows...

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Well since this is abandoned and the models and charcaters were so hot, can anyone get a hold of the models and start fan art? Someone can create a new page for the fan art and we can continue what could've been great material for nut.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
lol, added to my list of could have been great next to paradise falls, and dual family f95.. just wish milfy city wont go this path..
i felt this is scam when he had perfectly solid game and wanted to reroll.... hhaha

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes