3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
it's probably abandoned because you cant skip days in the game and forwading time takes forever.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it's probably abandoned because you cant skip days in the game and forwading time takes forever.
what the **** ? are u serious ? or just u want some one answer to your post well its done ! :censored:

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
what the **** ? are u serious ? or just u want some one answer to your post well its done ! :censored:
I played game but even while following walkthrough it took me really annoying minutes to skip to the exact day to progress story. That was an honest criticism.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
This game dead. If anyone needs a save file, i will share here when im home.
Only one scene with mom. At the end.
No more.

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
I'm stuck after Jerry gets Jordan photos ... continue talking to Jerry about accessing the computer after that ??
give me a clue

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
I'm stuck after Jerry gets Jordan photos ... continue talking to Jerry about accessing the computer after that ??
give me a clue
wait for next Saturday afternoon when Mary is cleaning the shelves, offer her to help, you can't lift her and fall down, so you decide to join fitness center, so on Wednesday afternoon go there when Mary is working out she will introduce you to Instructor, she asks you to call her if her conditions are met. when you call her she tells to come on Friday night and buy gym clothes. To buy gym clothes go to Akita on Friday afternoon, she tells you to go to clothes store, there the sales girl won't sell you clothes, so back again to Akita and she offers to help but she asks your help with blocked websites , then go to Jerry ask him to unblock the websites , he asks you to get Lola naked ass pics. On Monday afternoon go to your office and call Lola on phone and ask about her spa timings, answer question as Sherry, next go to spa and book a slot on Fri afternoon , go to spa on Friday and you are directed to rooms , choice is only once so save your game here and choose the door , I think its third option. Listen to Lola conspiracy against you and take pics and tell to Jerry about that same day, hear what ever he says , accept to everything he asks and ask him to unblock the websites. Tell Akita on same day, she asks you to meet her on Tuesday afternoon at clothes store , go with the flow. Now you will have gym clothes, Give a call to Kimberly before going to gym on Friday night. Here you need to play mini game, Save before playing. the game is remembering the color this you have to do on your on, when you successfully complete it. Next day i.e Saturday afternoon when Mary is cleaning shelves offer to help , go with flow...........
Before doing this you need to have atleast 4k $

Reactions: Myto

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
wait for next Saturday afternoon when Mary is cleaning the shelves, offer her to help, you can't lift her and fall down, so you decide to join fitness center, so on Wednesday afternoon go there when Mary is working out she will introduce you to Instructor, she asks you to call her if her conditions are met. when you call her she tells to come on Friday night and buy gym clothes. To buy gym clothes go to Akita on Friday afternoon, she tells you to go to clothes store, there the sales girl won't sell you clothes, so back again to Akita and she offers to help but she asks your help with blocked websites , then go to Jerry ask him to unblock the websites , he asks you to get Lola naked ass pics. On Monday afternoon go to your office and call Lola on phone and ask about her spa timings, answer question as Sherry, next go to spa and book a slot on Fri afternoon , go to spa on Friday and you are directed to rooms , choice is only once so save your game here and choose the door , I think its third option. Listen to Lola conspiracy against you and take pics and tell to Jerry about that same day, hear what ever he says , accept to everything he asks and ask him to unblock the websites. Tell Akita on same day, she asks you to meet her on Tuesday afternoon at clothes store , go with the flow. Now you will have gym clothes, Give a call to Kimberly before going to gym on Friday night. Here you need to play mini game, Save before playing. the game is remembering the color this you have to do on your on, when you successfully complete it. Next day i.e Saturday afternoon when Mary is cleaning shelves offer to help , go with flow...........
Before doing this you need to have atleast 4k $
This game end ... Meet girl in office mom??

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes