3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
His original release date was last October!
Then he went missing!
Appeared again in February, I think, with a new release date of March 15th.
After missing that date as well, said he needed time to fix some bugs.
Here we are a month later :unsure:

So, there's two lines of thought:
1. Scam
2. Incompetence.

I lean towards the 2nd option.
I just don't understand why he couldn't do it slowly version by version. Starting with a short start of the story and a playable system, he can easily get much more patreons because of the world class rendering.
He is just such an talented but complicated asshole.

Reactions: Darth Bane

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I just don't understand why he couldn't do it slowly version by version. Starting with a short start of the story and a playable system, he can easily get much more patreons because of the world class rendering.
He is just such an talented but complicated asshole.
He had some top notch renders. Now they're just very good considering that other dev's have moved past him. They're still high quality renders just nowhere near the bar that he set/was part of setting.

On the other hand, this also assumes he knows how to do other things like talk....

Reactions: Abîme

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
He had some top notch renders. Now they're just very good considering that other dev's have moved past him. They're still high quality renders just nowhere near the bar that he set/was part of setting.

On the other hand, this also assumes he knows how to do other things like talk....
Mary is still one of the best MILFS. In the top 3 easily.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Unlikely. At this point the odds are that Aorrta is a deliberate scammer.
smh man so much potential and greatness. such a shame. If he does make that comeback and it's strong, he could restore the hope and support he had once rallied.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
His original release date was last October!
Then he went missing!
Appeared again in February, I think, with a new release date of March 15th.
After missing that date as well, said he needed time to fix some bugs.
Here we are a month later :unsure:

So, there's two lines of thought:
1. Scam
2. Incompetence.

I lean towards the 2nd option.
Wait if he appeared in February how is it abandoned, I thought the rules was like 3 months no contact?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wait if he appeared in February how is it abandoned, I thought the rules was like 3 months no contact?
He's missed so many release dates and disappeared so many times that they've made an exception for him.

Reactions: fictitious

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
He's missed so many release dates and disappeared so many times that they've made an exception for him.
Well that's unfortunate but ultimately necessay

It'd be too easy for creators to release a few versions then keep patrons hooked for months or even longer just by stating "yeah! Still working on it!" It also doesn't help that some people never check their patreon or pay attention to their donations

Obligatory reminder to people that Irredeemable (dev to the now infamously abandoned game Teacher's Pets) is still getting about $258 a month according to his patreon page despite no posts in over 14 months

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
This game has been abandoned and if the game is ever released and that's a big if it will be in a new thread called the family secret reloaded

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well that's unfortunate but ultimately necessay

It'd be too easy for creators to release a few versions then keep patrons hooked for months or even longer just by stating "yeah! Still working on it!" It also doesn't help that some people never check their patreon or pay attention to their donations

Obligatory reminder to people that Irredeemable (dev to the now infamously abandoned game Teacher's Pets) is still getting about $258 a month according to his patreon page despite no posts in over 14 months
Which is about 50% more than Aorrta is getting. Ah, Deem...

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
This game has been abandoned and if the game is ever released and that's a big if it will be in a new thread called the family secret reloaded
Yeah, would like to see a new game thread too with that little tidbit information about how The Secret Reloaded was a remake of The Secret.

Hopefully (with emphasis on HOPE), the secret reloaded has content and story beyond the current version Episode 2 v01222p with how long this re-visioning is taking.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
looked through console wiki, but dont know how to active skipping if it is not in the game, maybe im using the wrong name for it?
the normal fast forward skipping most renpy games have, can i force it with console or if dev not added it then it will not be possible?, I cant click this much this game require :p

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Well if you're into games that update every leap year like the 2 you mentioned check out High Life...

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes