• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
funny its that he is actually responding to patreons with fake accounts, in my point of view Patreon should review his page in a way to make his page blocked to supporting (money), this dev is a scammer.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
funny its that he is actually responding to patreons with fake accounts, in my point of view Patreon should review his page in a way to make his page blocked to supporting (money), this dev is a scammer.
You're right about that. Patreon SHOULD check up on his page.

It's kinda confusing his Patron count and monthly donations suddenly went up. lol

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I sent him exactly 20 complaints. What good would that do ? Remember what he said when I asked him questions ? Not the day the game comes out, but at least a week or two. But I think he lied again.

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
I highly suspect Aorrta registered some fake accounts to back himself up in the Patreon thread. Look at those who supported him in the thread, they're mostly new account without any follower.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
A developers biggest frustration: whining and begging customers.
I seriously wouldn't blame Aorrta if he just ditched the entire project with all those crybabies screaming murder on his Patreon. Would be a shame of a potentially awesome game, but ah well.

Advice to would be game developers:
1. Know what you're getting yourself into. There are a few reasons why several very competent developers are currently taking a break. Aorrta's Patreon is a good example of one of them. Just a few foulmouths can easilly burn out a developer.
2. Do NOT give target release dates or commit yourself to public deadlines. Patreon actually allows developers to set up other payment options than monthly. Take them in serious consideration.
3. Do NOT expect to make much profit.
4. Try to get your first game to about 30-50% completed before even bothering with Patreon or a public release.
4.1 This should make the direction YOU want to take much clearer to the public, as the game mechanics and the storyline will be pretty much set in stone by that time.
4.2 This will also give you time to get more comfortable with your own project, giving you a much better estimate of the work ahead of you.
4.3 If people want more stuff added to the game that you didn't plan for, and you're interested in doing so, consider the creation of AddOns after completion. You'll benefit a lot from the next point if you go that way.
5. Try to develop not just your game, but also its storyline in a modular manner, making it easier to add or adjust a part without ruining another.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
A developers biggest frustration: whining and begging customers.
I seriously wouldn't blame Aorrta if he just ditched the entire project with all those crybabies screaming murder on his Patreon. Would be a shame of a potentially awesome game, but ah well.

Advice to would be game developers:
1. Know what you're getting yourself into. There are a few reasons why several very competent developers are currently taking a break. Aorrta's Patreon is a good example of one of them. Just a few foulmouths can easilly burn out a developer.
2. Do NOT give target release dates or commit yourself to public deadlines. Patreon actually allows developers to set up other payment options than monthly. Take them in serious consideration.
3. Do NOT expect to make much profit.
4. Try to get your first game to about 30-50% completed before even bothering with Patreon or a public release.
4.1 This should make the direction YOU want to take much clearer to the public, as the game mechanics and the storyline will be pretty much set in stone by that time.
4.2 This will also give you time to get more comfortable with your own project, giving you a much better estimate of the work ahead of you.
4.3 If people want more stuff added to the game that you didn't plan for, and you're interested in doing so, consider the creation of AddOns after completion. You'll benefit a lot from the next point if you go that way.
5. Try to develop not just your game, but also its storyline in a modular manner, making it easier to add or adjust a part without ruining another.
Literaly do a "summertimesaga" move, and i totally agree, that dude is one of the most successful H game developers, even one of the most successful fellas in all patreon, so some other H developers should write down one thing or two about the way he works, of course i can understand that real life shit gets in the way sometimes and drives you into another direction, nothing to do about that, just feel like these dudes (like aorrta and few others) can't complete anything, and can't do things right not even if they try, a shame for games like this one that actually can stand above the average 3dcg crap that melts around here.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

I'm here. I can't come here every day, I need to work. I want to release the game for you as soon as possible!
What a funny man. They should ask him what year ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys just forget about him , dont waste ur time w8ting for his game , becoz there is no game , no working on it ; no
( it will be finished soon ), this ass hole lie lie lie lie lie for money thats it .
5maY.gif

Reactions: Dmitriy from Rivia

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Quote from a song Imagine Dragons- Bad Liar: But I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, now you know I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, you're free to go

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
a working patch would be nice
Sure, but to get one, the people with the skill to make that patch need to want to do it. Aorrta's been so damn flaky that none of us care to make his crappily coded 2nd release work.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
a working patch would be nice
you could try my incest patch what i postet last year.here is the post.You must start a new game for that.When there comes crash then is is from the game itself.Keep in mind that i give not support for the patch anymore because i have delete this game

taru

Apr 23, 2018
you could try my incest patch what i postet last year.here is the post.You must start a new game for that.When there comes crash then is is from the game itself.Keep in mind that i give not support for the patch anymore because i have delete this game
works like a charm thanks

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Sure, but to get one, the people with the skill to make that patch need to want to do it. Aorrta's been so damn flaky that none of us care to make his crappily coded 2nd release work.
some one set me up with one real quick though so false ll

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
works like a charm thanks
You're welcome.Fun fact is that my patch was earlyer here before aorta released his incest patch.And the funny thing is that his patch has problems with music from the mom and in my patch it should work.

Reactions: taru
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes