3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Why is it forbidden to speak Russian on this platform ? It turns out that there are a lot of people from the CIS countries.
Почему на этой платформе запрещено разговаривать на русском языке ? Оказывается, здесь очень много людей из стран СНГ.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Why is it forbidden to speak Russian on this platform ? It turns out that there are a lot of people from the CIS countries.
Почему на этой платформе запрещено разговаривать на русском языке ? Оказывается, здесь очень много людей из стран СНГ.
Because the mods cannot tell if you are breaking the law on their forums when you do so. 99.9% chance you are not, but it is easier to just ban you than to have to deal with the potential consequences.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Because the mods cannot tell if you are breaking the law on their forums when you do so. 99.9% chance you are not, but it is easier to just ban you than to have to deal with the potential consequences.
Turn on the translator. At the forum Russian more than the text written in English (the developers of ru - billion)

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018

I do everything to my game came out as soon as possible. Guys, i really want create cool game, but i need more time. If you want i can show you some renders

GAHAHAHAHA, cool joke!

Oct 6, 2018

I do everything to my game came out as soon as possible. Guys, i really want create cool game, but i need more time. If you want i can show you some renders

GAHAHAHAHA, cool joke!
My theory is true,he bait for donat but patreons didn't donat to him,then he needed money and start thinking about creating game,now he create game from scratch

(Zaczął ostatnio tworzyć grę)

Reactions: FalseOath
Oct 6, 2018
Aorrta creating game from scratch fucking liar Aorrta does not creating game from march he started creating game few days ago forger

GO REPORT HIM,THIS SHIT WANT RELEASE GAME ON END OF THE APRIL , NOT ON THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Honestly, watching the dev get ripped to pieces by his own patrons on his own site is way more entertaining than the actual game could ever hope to be.

Reactions: Alteni and exirock

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: Dmitriy from Rivia
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes