3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Enjoy
Ren'py simple engine,everyone can manage this engine
But i give u advice don't turn into AORRTA
I won't be them because I won't take donations - that's the first thing. Second , I'm new. The third is my main job, web design. Fourth - I have no bosses, I'm a freelancer)

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I'll make 1,000 images. Then I will ask for help in writing a plot on General ideas. And then I will think. While I'm learning :))

Reactions: Piyush3362

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

I can't release an unfinished game with bugs. I saw bugs and I fix them

8min

Ok, always good to fix bugs. Can you estimate a release date?

7min

I don't want to be wrong again. Almost everything is ready

Reactions: keiweigh and Alteni

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
He saying that fix some bugs.
I'm ask him what of kind bugs you can fix if this engine easy.

He answer i'm fix bugs few days.

HE HAVE MONTH TO FIX IT!!!!!!
BUT HE STARTED FEW DAYS AGO
Bugs are a bitch to find. Sometimes you might've typed a line of code that you need for something and later down the line you put in another line that completely ruins that line you typed earlier forgetting that the variables you needed earlier were put in for a reason. Ren'Py does make it easier to find/code/compile but if you don't know Python, it does make it difficult.

I've already written my vision of the situation. He's a huge piece of idiot. If he will release a game in which there will be less than 3000 thousand images, it is a failure.
I get that you're a web designer but to expect 3k worth of high quality renders even for an intro isn't always realistic. Putting aside that we're talking about Aorrta here, your PC has to be top notch to reduce the render time and post time if needed to push out 3k worth of renders and not everyone has a top quality PC. I just hope that you don't expect that from every dev as you'll find out it's not always easy to get close to Aorrta's quality.

If you guys think I'm defending Aorrta from what I've just said, all you need to do is take a look at some of my previous posts in this thread. Unsurprisingly he shot himself in the foot because he still hasn't learnt so you have people reporting him but that doesn't take away he can push out some decent renders though. Although it won't save him anymore and deserves to be forgotten/removed.

Reactions: Alteni

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Really Aorrta ?? i cant release an unfinished game with bugs ?? what have you been releasing since the intro built ?? an unfinished buggy mess.
Maybe he will do another remaster.

I think he got scarred because patreons reported his account for scamming his users.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Bugs are a bitch to find. Sometimes you might've typed a line of code that you need for something and later down the line you put in another line that completely ruins that line you typed earlier forgetting that the variables you needed earlier were put in for a reason. Ren'Py does make it easier to find/code/compile but if you don't know Python, it does make it difficult.

I get that you're a web designer but to expect 3k worth of high quality renders even for an intro isn't always realistic. Putting aside that we're talking about Aorrta here, your PC has to be top notch to reduce the render time and post time if needed to push out 3k worth of renders and not everyone has a top quality PC. I just hope that you don't expect that from every dev as you'll find out it's not always easy to get close to Aorrta's quality.

If you guys think I'm defending Aorrta from what I've just said, all you need to do is take a look at some of my previous posts in this thread. Unsurprisingly he shot himself in the foot because he still hasn't learnt so you have people reporting him but that doesn't take away he can push out some decent renders though. Although it won't save him anymore and deserves to be forgotten/removed.
Friend, I say the real situation. You can make 3000 thousand images of its quality for the period that it does remastering. This was obviously mentioned in the presence of an average computer. On a powerful hardware can make 8000 thousand high quality images for a period of 7-8 months :)
I speak because I know. My computer at 2080, can do 3k images - about 1800 images per month)

That's why I'm going to develop my own game. I want to make a lot of renders to the roof tore :D

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Friend, I say the real situation. You can make 3000 thousand images of its quality for the period that it does remastering. This was obviously mentioned in the presence of an average computer. On a powerful hardware can make 8000 thousand high quality images for a period of 7-8 months :)
I speak because I know. My computer at 2080, can do 3k images - about 1800 images per month)

That's why I'm going to develop my own game. I want to make a lot of renders to the roof tore :D
what kind of game u will develop ?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

In that case, I wish you good luck. I hope that you're able to match the best quality that's been seen here because I'm now holding you to that standard. I don't doubt that in 5 - 6 months that you can produce plenty of renders but at quality is something different. As much as I shit on Aorrta, he has some decent rendering skills so I wish you well with your endeavor :)

Reactions: fz and Alteni

fz

Jun 16, 2017
@Aorrta Talk about self-immolation! If you were trolling, congratulations! You've just burnt your last shot at redemption for $188. Which is chump-change, even if you are from Eastern Europe or wherever that may seem like a decent amount of cash. But, don't worry, you still have a long way to go to overthrow Gumdrops as the undisputed king of the nothing-burger!

On the off-hand you are a perfectionist, and you want everything to be perfect before you release it, here's my advice:
  1. Finish all your renders before setting a release date.
  2. Test your game before setting a release date.
  3. Look for bugs before setting a release date.
  4. Finish animations, if you plan them, before setting a release date.
  5. Code before setting a release date.
  6. No matter how perfect you want your game to be, someone will still find something wrong with it.
  7. If anyone on your team is not carrying their weight, replace them!
  8. If you needed the money for gambling/drugs/hookers. There's only so much you can milk from the gullible, unless you're Gumdrops. That's why you take 2nd place.
So well said! Thank you Sir!

Oct 6, 2018

Python easier then C sharp,i don't believe him
In addition he started fix bags few days ago,that shows his laziness

P.S He had a month,he could start earlier
PYTHON SUPER EASY HOW HTML
I think that aorrta do not fix bugs he create game from scratch (it's my opinion)

Reactions: Piyush3362

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
In that case, I wish you good luck. I hope that you're able to match the best quality that's been seen here because I'm now holding you to that standard. I don't doubt that in 5 - 6 months that you can produce plenty of renders but at quality is something different. As much as I shit on Aorrta, he has some decent rendering skills so I wish you well with your endeavor :)
All that makes the image unique Aorrta, it picked up the shadows and correct light)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Python easier then C sharp,i don't believe him
In addition he started fix bags few days ago,that shows his laziness

P.S He had a month,he could start earlier
PYTHON SUPER EASY HOW HTML
I think that aorrta do not fix bugs he create game from scratch (it's my opinion)
Oh of course Python is easier to understand but it's difficult to master even compared to C. From previous releases I agree after he releases an update, you'll still find bugs but that doesn't mean that you'll be able to find all the bugs during development. That's what alpha/beta testing's for. I don't condone many things that Aorrta does but bug hunting isn't an easy task regardless of language when you can't find it in the first place.

Oct 6, 2018
Oh of course Python is easier to understand but it's difficult to master even compared to C. From previous releases I agree after he releases an update, you'll still find bugs but that doesn't mean that you'll be able to find all the bugs during development. That's what alpha/beta testing's for. I don't condone many things that Aorrta does but bug hunting isn't an easy task regardless of language when you can't find it in the first place.
but he started find bugs few days ago,you can understand this?
not month ago not 15 days ago,few days ago

he write that game will be released on 15 march but he didn't work on the game,he rested

he started work after seeing that patreon unsubscribe from him

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
but he started find bugs few days ago,you can understand this?
not month ago not 15 days ago,few days ago
He might've found some on the way but might not have had a real bug test till right at the end. Don't forget you're speaking about a dev who clearly has no concept of deadlines, professionalism or time.

Reactions: Abîme
Oct 6, 2018
He might've found some on the way but might not have had a real bug test till right at the end. Don't forget you're speaking about a dev who clearly has no concept of deadlines, professionalism or time.
hahahahahahahahahaaha dude what did you smoke

Oct 6, 2018
he don't have an time ahahahahahah

HE HAD HALF A YEAR!!!!!!!!!11!

you too soft to him,you realy don't understand he professional lier and he like rest

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
he don't have an time ahahahahahah

HE HAD HALF A YEAR!!!!!!!!!11!

you too soft to him,you realy don't understand he professional lier and he like rest
Ok I can see you're clearly not from an English speaking background. I'm saying the same thing. He set a time thinking he could meet that deadline but because he can't comprehend time, he was never going to meet his own deadline.

What I'm saying from all of this is you have take into account how difficult some technical aspects are and unless you're a professional or a dev who has done this consistently, I'd suggest you try it out before commenting on bugs etc.

Again, if you think I'm defending him, you should really have a look at some of my previous posts about Aorrta before posting. In this case I'm taking a much more measured approach. Based on his past announcements, he was never going to meet his own deadline but don't for a second think it's an easy job to code, render nor make a story all at the same time. Yes he had time, yes he never needed to make an announcement on the deadline but don't for a second think it's an easy job.

Reactions: fz
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes