3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
@Aorrta Talk about self-immolation! If you were trolling, congratulations! You've just burnt your last shot at redemption for $188. Which is chump-change, even if you are from Eastern Europe or wherever that may seem like a decent amount of cash. But, don't worry, you still have a long way to go to overthrow Gumdrops as the undisputed king of the nothing-burger!

On the off-hand you are a perfectionist, and you want everything to be perfect before you release it, here's my advice:
  1. Finish all your renders before setting a release date.
  2. Test your game before setting a release date.
  3. Look for bugs before setting a release date.
  4. Finish animations, if you plan them, before setting a release date.
  5. Code before setting a release date.
  6. No matter how perfect you want your game to be, someone will still find something wrong with it.
  7. If anyone on your team is not carrying their weight, replace them!
  8. If you needed the money for gambling/drugs/hookers. There's only so much you can milk from the gullible, unless you're Gumdrops. That's why you take 2nd place.
even if he don't lie,he likes to rush the release and he afraid for patreons that they about asserting him for her lying

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Seems like i was right he only announced the remastered to see if he could bring patreons back to get more money.

Reactions: Moisan4

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I think he's going to release a version with a lot of bugs. Then will make fix, will declare continuation, will raise money and for a year will leave again.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I dont think he coming back it was just trick. this game was abandoned after the intro. btw he lost few more patreons. Good, his patreons are even threatening to report his scam. in that case his page will be removed.

Reactions: exirock

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Well this just goes to show he never really cared about his patrons. He was all just smoke and mirrors. Good thing his patron pledges dropped a significant amount. There really is no room for con artists in the game industry.

Reactions: Alteni
Oct 6, 2018
Well this just goes to show he never really cared about his patrons. He was all just smoke and mirrors. Good thing his patron pledges dropped a significant amount. There really is no room for con artists in the game industry.

as be said before he make bait for new patreons but this bait did not work and he maybe will start make a game (sry for bad knowing of english)

Reactions: FalseOath

Kaiko27

Nov 16, 2018

This is for u,patrons. Like LBJ:sneaky:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes