3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Are you looking for a reason to ban this guy
I can't ban anybody. And IMO what he does on patreon doesn't affect his F95zone status. I just thought that using scammy tactics to complain about scamming is, well, scummy.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maybe next year. :D that was just because he lost another patreon. He said mid march and it is the end of march. And still not released anything patreon should as for money back.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know...he posted on Patreon 45 minutes ago. He didn't do that near the release time the previous times he went dark and missed releases.

Hoping he releases it soon, and it's not a buggy hot mess.

Art3miss

Nov 8, 2018
Aorrta: Hey, guys(idiots), almost everything is ready(Do not cancel sponsorship, let me continue to cheat you out of your money). I'll release it in mid-April(Maybe).

Reactions: HappyRussian

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s understandable why so many people are so disappointed.

It really is quite a good game, but sadly the developer doesn’t have much respect for his patrons and communicates poorly.

On bright side there are plenty of others that do. ;):coffee:

Reactions: Dmitriy from Rivia

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Those famous words, ˝it is almost ready˝. Basically says nothing to us, almost could mean that it will be ready in 2 hours or in 1-2-3 months.

Reactions: u6vmp1756

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It was just trick to lure more patreons he was never going to release it he may not even have done anything only a few render. This game has been an bust since the first time it got introduced.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
@Aorrta Talk about self-immolation! If you were trolling, congratulations! You've just burnt your last shot at redemption for $188. Which is chump-change, even if you are from Eastern Europe or wherever that may seem like a decent amount of cash. But, don't worry, you still have a long way to go to overthrow Gumdrops as the undisputed king of the nothing-burger!

On the off-hand you are a perfectionist, and you want everything to be perfect before you release it, here's my advice:
  1. Finish all your renders before setting a release date.
  2. Test your game before setting a release date.
  3. Look for bugs before setting a release date.
  4. Finish animations, if you plan them, before setting a release date.
  5. Code before setting a release date.
  6. No matter how perfect you want your game to be, someone will still find something wrong with it.
  7. If anyone on your team is not carrying their weight, replace them!
  8. If you needed the money for gambling/drugs/hookers. There's only so much you can milk from the gullible, unless you're Gumdrops. That's why you take 2nd place.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes